Sign in to follow this  
ngsm13

I deleted your post because you cannot seem to quit being a constant smart-ass...loose the attitude and ill quit deleting your posts...plain and simple, you know i don't let that fly around here, this is a forum for support and for questions for the products to be asked not for attitudes/smart ass comments because somebody asked a question.

Told ya once, i'm not telling you again. Civil posts, or none at all. CA.com bullchit stays on CA.com.

Thanks

As I said Nicky-Poo, I agree with the first two posts being made disappeared, but the third post where I said:

The xmax for a fully loaded BTL is listed on the website under the description for the BTL, on the main speaker page.

:fyi:

nG

Just trying the HELP people HELP themselves, so they learn something ;) .

And THAT was deleted. I understand this forum is a medium for the customers and Reps/Company to communicate with eachother... BUT... no need to turn into Adire on siN.

:) .

nG

I'M the one that asked the question, and I prefer Nicks attitude to yours. Please Jizm, feel free to NOT help me help myself!

Nick Shawn, Scott, Jake.....and everyone else.....this DOES NOT include you...I need all the help I can get. And I truly appreciate all the time you guys put into this board. :thanx:

Ok, continue to be an ignoramus.

:).

nG