Sign in to follow this  
Wanger35

15" $$D-A8002v-33hz

Description:I recently got a 15" SSD. So far it is great, and sounding better and better since the cone is starting to be able to flex more. I am very happy with the system. My girlfriend usually doesn't like bass, but says this one (system) sounds good, so props to the guys at Fi for making that possible! Here is a picture of my system as it sits in my car.

SubwooferBox082.jpg

Enclosure design: For my enclosure I built a box tuned to 33hz, and it came out to 3/5 cubes. It is 35x15.5x21. Here are the plans I used: http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported...mp;Fs=&CE=0

And a diagram I followed: box9999999.jpg

I always though black ports look much nicer with black subs, so decided to go that route.

Overall the box turned out very nice, im pretty good with wood (insert ghey joke here :P ).

Amp: The amp is an a8002v. It is pretty nice. There are a lot of A-bahn haters, but from all my expirience, they are pretty reliable amps. They also put out close to rated, and look decent. It will work for now, but I am thinking about upgrading some time during the summer.

This is all in a 97 Blazer, which definatly helps out with getting loud and keeping SQ.

If you have any questions, or want specific pictures, feel free to ask.

Thanks.

KO

Sign in to follow this