sundownz

SAX-250.2 Proto Pics

news for this product?

I will be looking at a big two-channel again but not quite the same as this one... I want lower impedance stability which this amp didn't have.

news for this product?

I will be looking at a big two-channel again but not quite the same as this one... I want lower impedance stability which this amp didn't have.

yes, must come down to 1ohm stereo, and possibly a product with more power, would be ideal ..

Jake, do you have any new amps your thinking of making?

And why a lower impedance? Most subs that will wire to 1ohm will wire to 4ohms. Unless your thinking people will run 3 or 4 4ohms speaker to each channel.

And why a lower impedance? Most subs that will wire to 1ohm will wire to 4ohms. Unless your thinking people will run 3 or 4 4ohms speaker to each channel.

I'm guessing that a large amount of these amps will power the big "PA speaker" setups -- so numerous speakers can be wired per channel in parallel.

I'm guessing that a large amount of these amps will power the big "PA speaker" setups -- so numerous speakers can be wired per channel in parallel.

Makes sense.

Any chance of small footprint 2 ch's and 4 ch's?

I want to get rid of my jl 600/4, but i can't find something that'll give me 300 x 2 @ 8 in a tiny case.

Edited by eggyhustles