Sign in to follow this  
juicyfruit

Finally done with finals!

Here are the recommendations for an SSD 12" so you don't need to open another window or tab, for you Firefox users for reference.

SSD 12

If those are your max dimensions, you don't have anywhere near enough room to port then. I'd like to see twice that space.

If those are your max dimensions, you don't have anywhere near enough room to port then. I'd like to see twice that space.

So something like 24.5 L x 14 H x 16 D? Really wanted to avoid having another big box back there. :( The 2 12s before totally gave me droopey butt syndrome in the wagon.

If you are concerned about the weight/size you might want to stick with sealed. You could strap the clubs to the roof ;). (I now carry bungie coords with me everywhere). I'll tell you my thoughts on getting H/D or Lowes to cut your MDF- DONT. It makes it soo easy to load up, but they're always around 5* or more off, even though the saw is locked in correct. I have them cut atleast 1" bigger than I need so I can straighten things up, but whenever I let them cut for me I always find I'm a little crooked.

If you are concerned about the weight/size you might want to stick with sealed. You could strap the clubs to the roof ;). (I now carry bungie coords with me everywhere). I'll tell you my thoughts on getting H/D or Lowes to cut your MDF- DONT. It makes it soo easy to load up, but they're always around 5* or more off, even though the saw is locked in correct. I have them cut atleast 1" bigger than I need so I can straighten things up, but whenever I let them cut for me I always find I'm a little crooked.

Good advice, I think I'll stick with sealed 1.1cu ft and have Home Depot cut larger than what I need. :)

Sign in to follow this