Sign in to follow this  
strong*I*bumpin

I Gotta Wedgie

I got some box plans for mine....the box i have was designed by Loyd Lowery (bigbassman).....it is 2.62 cuft tuned to 32 hz.....sounds awesome

Scott, SC

I saw those plans posted somewhere,so I printed them for future reference but I had already built my box by then.That Mag should wang like a mofo in that size box and at 32hz(whoa!) :pic:

I got some box plans for mine....the box i have was designed by Loyd Lowery (bigbassman).....it is 2.62 cuft tuned to 32 hz.....sounds awesome

Scott, SC

I saw those plans posted somewhere,so I printed them for future reference but I had already built my box by then.That Mag should wang like a mofo in that size box and at 32hz(whoa!) :pic:

Yea I loaded it up on Caraudio.com

You can find it HERE

The only thing about that box is that it is deeper tahn it is long....but it sounds SSSOOOOOOO good

And sorry i don't have any pics right now....but i will try to get some to ya'll next week

Scott, SC

Edited by MValley70

Scott, SC

Yea I loaded it up on Caraudio.com

You can find it HERE

The only thing about that box is that it is deeper tahn it is long....but it sounds SSSOOOOOOO good

And sorry i don't have any pics right now....but i will try to get some to ya'll next week

Scott, SC

Thats exactly where I saw it posted ,looking forward to the pix