ronrico418

FI car audio @ Daytona Spring Break Nationals 2007

If anyone decides to go with FI - Your choosing to have the BEST. just my2cents

Then again there havn't been to many top stereo's to listen to music on at SBN in the last 10 years. Some but not alot. FI showed up with the QUAD all day and I, an oldskooler who thought SPL had killed our sport, have witnessed the second coming. I was very excited to say the least at the best Daytona SBN's in over 10 years thanks to everyone reppin FI. You made the difference. It woulda been the same old thing - we find that one truck hear it walk around until we're back at the same truck. FI brought back the old days where you actually have something to do all day besides charge batteries for a coulpe farts - I mean burps. I leave the drags to the NHRA but if that's what floats your boat more power to ya!!!

Don't mean to knock anybody but there used to be a day when you could go to a show and see loade up 2 orion vans the rockford reps, kicker vans with 618s 918s and 1218s and you just took turns listening and comparing by music by the likes of Techmater PEB or MCADE which is well over 100.00 on ebay. You'd also hear the original Telarc Digitals Bachbusters sounding off the intro to Tocatta and Fugue in D minor every 5-10 minutes and see the crowd start heading that way or who remembers Ron C's Trendsetter and LTrimm's The car's that go BOOM.

In the past 10 years its been alot of

I'm charging my batteries

or I can't turn it on with the door open.

No good to me. The only thing I remember about those people are they couldn't demo music for the crowd so why the heck would I remember them anyhow. Steve Meade looks like he's having alot of fun doing it his way and I think I know it's a better crowd pleazer to showcase a product.

OLDSKOOL lives through FI with the technology of today

SuperChevyShow009-1.jpg

My truck is the Red one check it out at myspace.com/ronrico418. I check it every couple weeks. Mainly focused on this forum right now and I also fly RC jets so I use an RC forum also.

Drop a comment and lemme know how you feel

Thanks in advance, Joe Rod

we have almost 700 pics of SBN up on the gallery thanks to audio junkies for covering the event

What about video's.

Here's one of a dude w/ a badA-S setup at 2007 SBN Daytona Beach FL.

I'm torn between the Q's and SSD's 4-18s Daily

If I am not mistaken that isw Shawn Flemings van. I have a few videos of a little yellow canyon with some BTL's getting down at SBN.

th_100_0425.jpg

th_100_0428.jpg

Damn, I hadnt see that video. Yeah thats my van.

Them Things are MOVING!!!

Shawn you have 8 15 BTL's right?

Do you have any left and what's next?

Thanks in advance ~ Joe Rod

Edited by 418FIs

Damn, I hadnt see that video. Yeah thats my van.

Them Things are MOVING!!!

Shawn you have 8 15 BTL's right?

Do you have any left and what's next?

Thanks in advance ~ Joe Rod

I have 5 of the BTL's left for sale. I also have 4 sets of the Kicker rs652's. Both these and the BTL's were only used for SBN. As for whats next, we will see.

Thanks for calling me today Shawn. I just found out I'm off on Monday so look forward to meeting you then. I wish the Daytona SBN's went on 51 weeks out of the year.

C'mon let's hear about them SBN stories or share your videos. SBN 07 was the SHIZNIT.

OLDSKOOL is BACK!!!

not sure where they are, but I know there are about 5 or 6 more videos of the van from SBN floating around. I saw one that someone took just of the windsheild during my qualifying run, that is plain sick. I had a great time in daytona, I was tired all weekend but had a great time.

not sure where they are, but I know there are about 5 or 6 more videos of the van from SBN floating around. I saw one that someone took just of the windsheild during my qualifying run, that is plain sick. I had a great time in daytona, I was tired all weekend but had a great time.

Well come on everyone find those Daytona SBN vids - figure out how to get them on your computers and share with the rest of us!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE