Sign in to follow this  
ragnaroksq

MECA and car show this weekend in Roanoke Virginia

I'll be there to root you on my hero . Doesn't look like I'm gonna be ready to compete yet :( But I will be ready to get nut deep in somebody by the shelor show :D

I'll be there to root you on my hero . Doesn't look like I'm gonna be ready to compete yet :( But I will be ready to get nut deep in somebody by the shelor show :D

what? no debut of the chitbox? what's going on with the system?

nut deep? lol :greddy2:

Just haven't had time this week to get it into shape to pass safety inspection . There is always the glynn lynn show for you to smack the chitbox around . Using my own deal finding powers against me man lol :)

Just haven't had time this week to get it into shape to pass safety inspection . There is always the glynn lynn show for you to smack the chitbox around . Using my own deal finding powers against me man lol :)

You had me scared for a week ramos, but the eclipse gave me a boost of confidence :fing34:

I probably won't compete at the glen lyn show. since I am a customer at the shop, I don't want people to think that I will get an automatic win. should be fun to see you,dave and bruce go head to head :OhYeah:

Congrats mr. webster , Will said your car sounded awesome . :)

Congrats mr. webster , Will said your car sounded awesome . :)

You should have competed. Where did you see will? The show was fun..got to hear a acura that you would not believe. There is a show in Collinsville VA on 4-20-07 and I will be competing at it also. you should bring the tracker and play ;)

give me a call tomorrow whenever you get a chance. i logged on the eclipse site, but i'm unable to change any of the measurements. if i'm doing something wrong, let me know.