Sign in to follow this  
Jybfan04

got metered and met a cool dude

got my setup metered at a comp which is 2 12 ssds copper coils on 1500d scored a 140.4 and met a guy with 8 15 ssds cool guy and I believe he is on this forum as well can't remember his name on here.

thanks scott for a great product.

got my setup metered at a comp which is 2 12 ssds copper coils on 1500d scored a 140.4 and met a guy with 8 15 ssds cool guy and I believe he is on this forum as well can't remember his name on here.

:fing34:

hopefully by next show if you dont get some testing in i will have my new laptop and i'll bring the mic down with me, congrats on the bass race win

:fing34:

hopefully by next show if you dont get some testing in i will have my new laptop and i'll bring the mic down with me, congrats on the bass race win

thanks again for all the help man I am very appreciative. You know I wanna be like you when I grow up wit the wangin whip man it felt good being in your truck you have a sick setup and I likes your bassrace numbers.

wish i had been there

april 29th they are having another one

wish i had been there

you know I will be there hopefull I can do a better number.

wish i had been there

you know I will be there hopefull I can do a better number.

we will work on that in the meantime

any idea what on the 8 X 15 SSD score?

153 @ 36hz (sealed box)

149.5 bass race would have done a 151 but backed off so i didnt go into the 50 class, i was at a 149.7 with 15 seconds left

any idea what on the 8 X 15 SSD score?

153 @ 36hz (sealed box)

149.5 bass race would have done a 151 but backed off so i didnt go into the 50 class, i was at a 149.7 with 15 seconds left

Sure it wasn't 149.8 :fing34:

every tenth counts..

Sign in to follow this