Aaron Clinton

Tweeter and Xover assistance

Wow PE gives you terrible resolution on their plots. Sure is cheap enough to give it a shot. Personally I'd probably spend the extra $20 total and take it up a notch, but I have that tendency always. :Doh:

Wow PE gives you terrible resolution on their plots. Sure is cheap enough to give it a shot. Personally I'd probably spend the extra $20 total and take it up a notch, but I have that tendency always. :Doh:

So you second the Dayton?

The I'd spend the $20 was my rec'd, but was trying to say it nicely. If you sell either used the better tweet will make up the cost difference in the end.

The I'd spend the $20 was my rec'd, but was trying to say it nicely. If you sell either used the better tweet will make up the cost difference in the end.

Ok, your approval on the choice means something. Also do you feel these tweets will get down low enough for the MLI's ?

Crap. You misread me since I typed incorrectly twice. I meant I'd spend an extra $20 on top of what those cost and move up to the Morels or Seas which both will go low enough for the Mli's.

Crap. You misread me since I typed incorrectly twice. I meant I'd spend an extra $20 on top of what those cost and move up to the Morels or Seas which both will go low enough for the Mli's.

Ok I am a doof. So since I am a little slow, which model Seas and Morels? I was looking at the MDT20's..

Has anyone tried the VIFA DX25TG-05-04 1" FABRIC DOME TWEETER.?

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=264-578.

is that what dave has now? i can't remember

is that what dave has now? i can't remember

Actually I am not sure.

I think you should just toss a coin. They will all give you decent sound...

I love my MDT29's. I too was going to go with something cheaper until I was told otherwise. Doubled my tweeter budget and picked up the Morels. I am very happy with them and I enjoy their sound.

Humm, once its cleared by the boss maybe I can get this thing built!!

If the shop was kicking ass then I would expense it, but can't.

Is it possible to build one with the Dayton and one with the Morel to compare the difference??

Is it possible to build one with the Dayton and one with the Morel to compare the difference??

You'd spend more on the extra crossover than on the price of the tweeter, but anything is possible.

That will add to your crossover cost significantly. The TN28 is no gem either and you can really find a tweet that will blend nicely with the Mli so it is unecessary.

That will add to your crossover cost significantly. The TN28 is no gem either and you can really find a tweet that will blend nicely with the Mli so it is unecessary.

:thanx: