Sign in to follow this  
smoke05

future fi owner

i just placed my order for a 12" Q dual 1 ohm... just a quick question when im going to recieve like a traking number or something... i recieved a mailed (more like an automatic mail) saying that the order is recieved.. im i getting another one saying that you guys started building my sub or the next one is the one with the traking number?

thanks and i cant wait for the sub

They are called status updates.......so you know they are working, how fast they are working and so you can plan accordingly.

J

Ahh I'll chime in for Shawn....

You pay for what you want, then eventually you will recieve an email that your payment has been received. Give it a day or two and then you will receive an email from UPS, that is when your sub is starting its build. Since you ordered a Q, I think the build time is 2-4 days or something like that. So wait once again after the UPS email for tracking conformation....thing....and then how ever long it takes for ground shipping from NV, and it's yours!!!

took about 12 days from the time of order for it to be built, shipped, and in my vehicle

thanks everybody... the shipping shouldnt take that long... im in arizona... around 6 hrs from vegas...

Edited by why

^^ where???

i live around 6 hours away from vegas so im expecting to reciveve the package the day after it leaves the store :)

I think yours has already shipped out too... if not, I know it will go tomorrow morning as the sub was started and finished today (squeezed it into the machining loop this morning with some other parts).

Youll have it by Thurs Im sure.

Appleyard lives on the other side of a rather large pond ;)

Thanks,

Scott

^

well that is what i call costumer service.

BTW anyone...

will the kicker zx1000.1 amp be a good amo for the q at 2 ohms?

When I get home I'll be in Sierra Vista.

J

thread jack

we need to have an AZ meet before it gets ungodly hot

/thread jack

not that far away...

where are you right now?

middle East :superman:

J

Where in AZ would be central? While Im 15 minutes from AZ, if its close enough and makes sense for everyone to meet somewhere, I might make the trip too.

well closer to you is phoenix, but you have more costumers near tucson area(as far as i know, but again i dont think i will be able to do a drive to phoenix because of school. from tucson to phoenix is a 1.5 hour drive (or more for trafic)

BTW did you shipped my sub? if you are wondering who am I, im the guy that lives in the street with the name in spanish...

Where in AZ would be central? While Im 15 minutes from AZ, if its close enough and makes sense for everyone to meet somewhere, I might make the trip too.

The meet would be in Phoenix. It's just the most logical place for everyone. And Scott, you should definitely come.

Sign in to follow this