Sign in to follow this  
smoke05

future fi owner

I am planning a pheonix trip when i come home.........when its gonna happen i will post some details.

J

acid... is it because you live in phoenix?? lol... more costumers live in the tucson metro are, but whatever a meeting is a meeting...

Well add in where Scott is.........if he drags any proto's extra stuff/people with him we should make it a tad bit less of a drive.

J

true... i just hate going to phoenix...

well then again i might go to the new football stadium again it is great

to hell with them.......if i cannot use their site at work i won't use it at all!!!

J

Pima... Im going to apply to Eller next semester...

what about you?

I'm going to pima next fall. Have to go take my assesment tests this week. I'm graduating next month.

study your MAT, the assesment is hard if you dont know Algebra, what high school? i went to Palo Verde for my senior year.

study your MAT, the assesment is hard if you dont know Algebra, what high school? i went to Palo Verde for my senior year.

MAT?

I know Algebra but I'm terrible at all math and I'm out of practice since I didn't take a math class this year.

I'm at Ironwood Ridge.

algebra is most part, but you better study because if you fail, you are going to be adding 2 more math classes you need to take.

so...do you own a Fi sub?

I revieve my sub today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is heavy as hell, lol im going to doble the mdf lol...

i try to move the cone a bit with my hand and i wasnt able to... lol

well i will installed next week :( and i will post pics then...

^^ where???

i live around 6 hours away from vegas so im expecting to reciveve the package the day after it leaves the store :)

I am in a small island called Labuan in Malaysia. Anyone who has no idea where the hell is that you can look here

http://wikimapia.org/

maybe you can see my house :)

Sign in to follow this