Sign in to follow this  
zora

Chad are you here?

Chad,

Just trying to reach you here. Please check your phone messages about the old 1803.

Thanks,

Jim

True, it would be Chad Kuypers that I am looking for - thanks for the bump though.

JP

zora,

Yup, I'm here. :)

I haven't gotten around to that old motor. It would be an understatement to say that I am unusually busy right now. :D It needs to be crated up to survive the journey and I just haven't gotten a chance to do so. I will contact you shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Chad Kuypers

Ascendant Audio

zora,

Yup, I'm here. :)

I haven't gotten around to that old motor. It would be an understatement to say that I am unusually busy right now. :D It needs to be crated up to survive the journey and I just haven't gotten a chance to do so. I will contact you shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Chad Kuypers

Ascendant Audio

Chad,

Thanks for the response, I know you must be busy with the things you have going right now. I just wanted to make sure that you had my address and payment info. Good luck on the projects!

Jim

Are we talking about my old 1803?

If so, I know where the match is if you need another one. . .

Brian

If so, I know where the match is if you need another one. . .

Brian

Don't know! Sent you a PM with info. Just another bump, so Chad keeps me on the radar :fing34:

JP

Nope. :) At one point I was running 4 of those 18's in an HT setup. Yours is long gone. The one I have here is in dire need of a recone but the motor is still great.

I'll get around to it soon enough zora. Thanks for hanging in there for the time being...

Chad Kuypers

Ascendant Audio

Nope. :) At one point I was running 4 of those 18's in an HT setup. Yours is long gone. The one I have here is in dire need of a recone but the motor is still great.

I'll get around to it soon enough zora. Thanks for hanging in there for the time being...

Chad Kuypers

Ascendant Audio

Chad,

Just a bump, as it has been a few weeks. Can you get back with me about a good time to give you a call?

Jim

Sign in to follow this