how did it sound IB? better then sealed?

To me there's no comparison. IB is the cleanest bass you'll ever hear. I had a guy over last weekend that has a sealed 15" Sound Splinter and he couldn't believe how clean and effortless the IB was. It doesn't call attention to itself, you think that your mains are bottomless. You absolutely have to hear it to appreciate it. For the first time in my HT, I have no urge to upgrade my sub.

Is this SQ just for when you watching movies or does it sound just a good with music?

Makes no difference, music or movies. Very accurate, no overhang, no bloat. No localization. It doesn't sound like a sub, it sounds like your mains are absolutely bottomless. There's also the added benefit of useful output in the single digits (Hz).

I've got a pair of Atlas 15's IB in a 95 Olds Cutlass Cierra. I'm putting about 300 watts to both of them. They sound really good, output isn't too impressive though. A high end 12 with a thousand watts is louder. From what I hear, subs + box = high output, sub in IB = a more natural bass, less output.