JEREMIAH

mj18 SQ/SPL

You might need it; run it unstuffed, then experiment with it.

Make your port more square like instead of the "slit" that it is now, and you can get away with less port area. Run something in the 30 inch range and you'll be fine; a 6" round port only has ~28inches of area.

I agree with Viper, try it unstuffed, then throw some stuffing in it and see what you like best. Probably the polyfill will help get that monster to dig down deep.

Where did all these fancy smilies come from?

Best,

Mark

When you hit reply, click on the "show all" above the smilie box on the left.

:OhYeah:

Ok Jeramiah, you have all the info you need. Now...

<start chanting..>

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

you analyze wayyyy too much, at this point you should say fudge it and just build a box, doesn't matter what, just build it and stick the driver in it and listen to it. box building doesn't have to be that exact. And you can't screw it up...at least not much.

i've never heard anything to date that's sounded perfect.

lol, its okay jeremiah...it took me forever to get my current system...i was so critical of every driver i considered...then i just bit the bullet and did something completely out of character, i went with a company noone had heard of, and now i have a loudass car that never ceases to impress :fing34:

if i was you, id just get the mj18, put it in the biggest sealed box you can fit in your trunk, the box will cost you all of 20 bucks...if you dont like it, build a new one and port and stuff it. Either way its gonna be way louder than what you've got now

Edited by meistah

lol, its okay jeremiah...it took me forever to get my current system...i was so critical of every driver i considered...then i just bit the bullet and did something completely out of character, i went with a company noone had heard of, and now i have a loudass car that never ceases to impress :fing34:

if i was you, id just get the mj18, put it in the biggest sealed box you can fit in your trunk, the box will cost you all of 20 bucks...if you dont like it, build a new one and port and stuff it. Either way its gonna be way louder than what you've got now

yea that's what im going to do :fing34:

Ha mark you do know that 99% of all the PM's I sent you about the mj-18/maw-15 were to help someone else right?.

I like to help people:)

That's good to hear. Wish you would have mentioned it...