Sign in to follow this  
mikey060

Question about 18" BL option

Well im sure a few guys on her have probably seen my thread on car audio and had a good chuckle at some of my planning tools lol..anyhow after months of planning im just going ahead with the design i have and buy the sub. the worst that happens is it doesnt sound great in which case i wall it off or sell it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218554

anyways, i was wondering if i need the flatwind coil option. the options i have right now are dual 2 ohm, universal, cooling, and its daily. i will be doing bass race and my amp is a power acoustik a2400db. also, i will be ordering it today sometime so any help is appreciated

and how much will shipping to T1S 1C4 be? (canada)

also, lets assume i get my money sent via paypal or credit card today...how long can i expect until i can have the sub at my door. there is a comp on may 5th and i hope to make it with the new sub..but if not its all good.

thanks

Edited by mikey060

Flatwire may be a good idea, that amp does a good bit of power (1800 watts with my personal testing)

Generally speaking your looking at a 3-5 day build time, and depending on your location it can be from 1-5 days to get it.

So your looking at roughly 2 weeks until its on your doorstep..depending on location of course.

alright thanks

im just wondering about shipping now...i live in okotoks alberta so im thinking it may be cheaper to have it shipped here then two my buddies warehouse in sweetgrass montanta. thats a tank of gas to go there and back (3 hours there, 3 hours back) the 6% tax and possible other charges. however if i do ship it there its free shipping so all i would have to pay is the tax at the border and the gas money.

could you give me a rough estimate of the shipping fee to canada? and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask hah

im assuming the shipping weight is around 45 lb and the dimensions of the box are about 20x20x15

now when i calculate the shipping cost i get $74 CAD for this:

Ship From: LAS VEGAS, 89118, UNITED STATES

Ship To: OKOTOKS, t1s 1c4, CANADA

Shipment Date: Saturday 21 April 2007 1

Total Shipment Weight: 45 lb

Customs Value: 417.72 CAD

Daily Pickup: No

Drop-off / Pickup: I will drop off my prepaid package(s)

Address Type: Residential

Number of Packages: 1

Duty Type: 03 - Low value

does this sound like an accurate number?

i dont know allthe details of how you guys ship, but if you could ggive me a value of how much shipping will be that would be great. im hoping it is around this price...because that is a very decent price

Edited by mikey060

btw, just making sure...you guys do ship to canada correct? i dont really see any info on shipping on the site so im kinda confused about it. anyways i cant send the money until i know how much shipping is.

btw my order is one:

18" bl - dual 2

Cooling option

Flatwind option

Daily

Universal option

this is $ 369.00 so if scott or someone could send me a price shipped to my adress that would be great an i will get the money sent tonight. thanks guys, and i cant wait to try another one of your products :fing34:

also, i am aware there is probably a better way to do this..like email, but atleast this way someone else who isnt in the lower 48 may have some of the same questions...so yea this may help i guess haha

i would like to send the money tonight if at all possible. i really should have asked for a shipping quote a few days ago hah :greddy2:

Edited by mikey060

Mikey060... You are looking at an extra $26.50 for shipping on the sub. If you would like to place an order and have a Paypal account, you can simply send the total to Sales@FiCarAudio.com. For shipping to Canada we normally use USPS as they have decent shipping rates, but significantly reduced brokerage fees vs FedEx, DHL, or UPS.

If you need to order via Credit/debit card, please email me direct at Scott@FiCarAudio.com and I can give you all the information on how to do so...

Thanks...

Scott

thanks again Scott, i will call around noon

so do you think i qualify for the fi t-shirt and stickers? will be nice to wear to show etc. possibly a catalog if you have them, so people up here can take a look when they are clueless when i tell them what im running haha.

hey scott if you see this i sent you an email to Sales@FiCarAudio.com. im just wondering about the status of my sub. :thanx:

You should have been emailed a tracking number upon being billed.

You should have been emailed a tracking number upon being billed.

maybe because i spoke with scott on the phone when i ordered, by credit card...he forgot or something? i dont know...

Edited by mikey060

Your from Hawaii right?

Shipping there via usps saves you money and what not = no tracking number.

From now on we'll just ship ups, and the buyer will have to bite the shipping bullet for a tracking number.

i am actually in Canada, but i guess it would be the same deal then...well in that case im sorry about that guys i didnt realize i wouldnt recieve a tracking number. sorry for wasting your time lol and i am totally fine with shipping usps, because saving money is good. thanks NDMstang65 for clearing that up

hey scott, thanks for sending me an email to check if the sub arrived. i guess i will just respond on here since you probably wont recieve the email i sent for a while. the sub didnt arrive last week so i will post on here with pics when it does arrive

Sign in to follow this