Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

Fi Team Shirts

Scott Atwell!!! I don't have a clue on what size to get.....I sent you enuff for a size XXL, but i asked in the comment box if you could evaluate what size i should get...I Posted weight and height....So wat eva size you think would fir from S-XXL i appreciate if you help....I dont wanna spend 40 sum what dollas on a shirt...That doesnt fit

Thanx

Dru Abraham

Outta town right now and am rather limited on email ability... but Ill get all the shirt orders posted up when I get back into town as well as answer the sizing question above.

Thanks,

Scotts phone

Scotts phone is really handy

it answers posts for him like a secretary

wonder how much he pays his phone to do that ? :lol2:

I assume I'm to late...

Can I still get a shirt? I know it might be too late but just thought I'd ask. Just put in an order for two loaded 18" BLs. PM or email me if i can still get a shirt.

thanks

Dan

Soundmekanix SPL Design Team

This sucks huge nuts...I missed out on this. I came home on R&R (didn't really get on the internet) and now I'm at a new camp where I can't get on this forum at work.

I know I'm crying like a little b1tch...but I would love to get 1 or 2 of these.

am i too late to order a shirt? i meant to do it when i was in vegas but forgot.

Sign in to follow this