Sign in to follow this  
Jybfan04

ATTN Scott and FI tech

Any reason my first SSD with D1 copper coils suspension is way looser than my newer one which is about a month older?

I know there would be a difference because of the break in period and that eventually the new one would soften up slightly to sit like the old one but the newer one has a firmer suspension as oppose my old one and worries me that it may be a possible problem with my old sub.

I got the first sub in february and the second one in march and have beating on them since day one but the second seems to have a better suspension than the old one?

Please let me know what the deal is?

Its normal for it to break in...the suspension should be the same, its just the difference in age/hours of play.

Your other one got a solid months head start on break in... It really wont be an issue. While the specs are off due to the suspsneions, the overall repsonse is quite similar. They will eventually meet up with the same specs.

Hows it sound with the pair in there?

Thanks,

Scott

Your other one got a solid months head start on break in... It really wont be an issue. While the specs are off due to the suspsneions, the overall repsonse is quite similar. They will eventually meet up with the same specs.

Hows it sound with the pair in there?

Thanks,

Scott

:fing34: :fing34:

like everthing is falling apart in my car...

Sign in to follow this