Sign in to follow this  
element

RD Copycats?

I noticed that the newest RD Audio class D internals are pretty well identical to Sundown stuff... what's the deal? First they were like atomic, and now Sundown? There seems to be a lot of this going on with amplifiers lately... What's your take on this Jacob?

Edited by element

I'm aware of another, which I won't advertise.

It seems they are popping up in a couple places.

I don't imagine they are "copycats" per say, it's just the OEM selling to other companies.

Although they appear identical in makeup, I still like the sundown. Great company, great service, from what I can tell.

SUNDOWN ALL THE WAY!

I also am curious of your opinion on the situation Jacob.

I don't have any opinion about RD that I'm willing to share publicly. Thats how it goes, though, these things can happen -- they are using the same factory for their amps. I will continue to offer excellent service and products regardless.

think they are called chumglum amp's. t3 audio went to the same place cactus did to make there amp's but changed the internal's to make them better. they are all over the place. alot of them even have the same heatsink's

Sundown Customer service and rep and quality > RD/Atomic

period.

Interesting... And I didn't mean to advertise. I agree that customer service and related aspects will be the winning factors for Sundown - I was just curious.

Edited by element

Sign in to follow this