Sign in to follow this  
J.C

options

What options should i get with the SSD's for them to be more for SPL. Copper coil or flatwind coil and what is the bp power.

Copper coil gives you more low end response and is great for sealed...

Flatwind allows more thermal handling...

neither i suppose directly gives you a gain in SPL...

SPL imo is install dependent (enclosure, power, electrical etc etc)

BP power gives the sub better chance to cool ..... So it increases the thermal handling and i believe it gives it a bit more mechanical improvement...

I would opt for the copper coils with BP option... they kinda give you the best of both worlds.... Copper coil for the lower response and the BP option for more thermal and mechanical handling....

Edited by theabunai

If I didn't know any better I'd think you're just trying to get your posts #s up quick.Seriously,if you would just look around the forum you would find at least half your answers.All the options,specs,enclosure info are all listed at the top before you scroll down to the threads.Just check all your posts.........go ahead I'll give u a minute..........alot of them are asking the same questions.We're all here to get feedback for something and we ''including myself''are here to help one another,but please I'm asking nicely try to ask things that have not been covered yet.Nothing personal,just too many unessesary posts.Hope you understand ..........thank you.

Sign in to follow this