Sign in to follow this  
zaxfire69

Us Amps Usa-100Hc Some info on it??

Hey guys. I am looking at this Usa-100Hc and I need some specs on it. If I was to get it I would be putting around 14.4 volts to it..I see at 1 Ohm it is rated at 800 watts..Do you guys have any info on it? I have done searches, came up with minimal material..Wanted to talk to the Us amp masters...Oh yea it is the Old style Usa-100Hc if that helps..The longer model...Thanks guys..Also would it be a better amp than my current Xt4000d??? I love the old school amps..

Hey guys. I am looking at this Usa-100Hc and I need some specs on it. If I was to get it I would be putting around 14.4 volts to it..I see at 1 Ohm it is rated at 800 watts..Do you guys have any info on it? I have done searches, came up with minimal material..Wanted to talk to the Us amp masters...Oh yea it is the Old style Usa-100Hc if that helps..The longer model...Thanks guys..Also would it be a better amp than my current Xt4000d??? I love the old school amps..

Call Greg at US amps toll free at 1 877 267 9360 for not all the USA 100hc were the same.

IIRC, that is 50x2 at 4 ohms. 1/2 ohm stable and it is 23" long. If you are brave and have the electrical system to support it, it will run at 1/4 ohm. I think they put out a tad over 1KW at 14V into 1 ohm mono.

Just curious, what color is it? I had a USA-400 (same size) in gloss purple way back when. The florida splash finish was awesome. Ahhhh, the memories.

Edited by bigjae1976

Specs per 92 catalog/ USA-100HC

----------------------------------------

4ohm-50x2

2ohm-100x2

1ohm-200x2

.5ohm-400x2

Bridged@1ohm=800

2x8awg powerwire input

THD <.009%

IMD <.03

Signal to noise ratio 115db