Sign in to follow this  
JazzScreamer

Zed Manual on Website

I have trouble opening some of the files on Zed's website. It's mainly the TECH files where Zed explains Components, Amp Classes, Cables, etc... I can open the first few files up to "Components", then I'm not able to click and view the PDF or word file. Anyone know what I can do? :thanx:

I know Stephen said he is way behind on getting his tech articles written, only a few are up at the moment.

OK. That's good to hear. When I talked to him several months ago, he told me that everything should be viewable. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this issue. Thanks Denim. :fing34:

No problem, I just know they have a monster contract they are cranking at as much as they can. So much so that the ZED amplifier line is on the back burner for production until they can have time to do another run.

The good news (at least for me) is that the next run sould be out about the time I get the new car which I'm thinking is going to be all Zed amps.

I talked to him on the phone last night. They are still slammed from what he said.

No problem, I just know they have a monster contract they are cranking at as much as they can. So much so that the ZED amplifier line is on the back burner for production until they can have time to do another run.

now that there is such a great review on the gladius, steve should really be cranking up production of his car amps right away!