Sign in to follow this  
Chapter2

Glen Bernie 1x this weekend

im assuming Denim will be there along with myself anyone else down for the show?

Assman should be there too. I just hope the rear shocks in the scoot can last till the weekend.

sigh..............i cant get the breaks done on the crx,,so it looks lke im taking the focus out there again,lol just not sure what gear im going to run

sigh..............i cant get the breaks done on the crx,,so it looks lke im taking the focus out there again,lol just not sure what gear im going to run

Anything I can help with?

nah,no worrys i stripped the gear out of the crx and ill load it in the focus,we just got a couple of the new HCCA 15s in but thats a diffrent story

Crap I need to hear them.

Crap I need to hear them.

Then come on down to the comp sir...

would love to hear the Icon again as well with some music...

lol,think hhe was talking about the new orion hcca subs,but im not running them non do i have any intension on it,atleast this season anyways

lol,think hhe was talking about the new orion hcca subs,but im not running them non do i have any intension on it,atleast this season anyways

Ohhhh yea but either way he needs to come...

Ohhhh yea but either way he needs to come...

:fing34:

Well I had some problems for an unknown reason. Same equipment, same settings, lost 4bd first round. Borrowed another disk, got 2 back. Went to eliminations and won because the guy I went up against was beating the crap out of his sub all day and the heat got to it. Advanced on to the finals, and guess who I get to go up against?

None other then Terry Brocks, as in mr Street A. So I had not chance, even though he was having problems and his score was dropping every round, he still took me by a great deal. He cooked his HiFonics in a bye round, but his first try was a 156.6. Keep in mind that is with 2 10's and a single amp. Unreal. Any other show I would have won, but the world champion had to show up at mine. Haha. Anyway, the Mach5 held up fine, I know the weak points in the set up and I am going to maybe push to get a little more out of it, but I just don't have the money to do much else.

Nice! It's the little things like this that made me wish I still lived in Baltimore. :( There are simply no comps near here. There was a comp on black bike weekend with a $2500 grand prize in spl, I went to enter and it was cancelled because they couldn't get enough people to compete. I know there's nothing around here breaking 150, so I could've had some cash.

But I'm the ass living in a resort town complaining :P

Well every year since 2k3 there has been less and less competitions in the area, and I know the guy who does most of the dbdrag in the area is leaving. :(

Yea, Nate....

gonna suck jus mean somebody is going to have to step up to the plate and host the shows..

Well every year since 2k3 there has been less and less competitions in the area, and I know the guy who does most of the dbdrag in the area is leaving. :(

you can always take a ride up to connecticut. I have db drag show every month.

you can always take a ride up to connecticut. I have db drag show every month.

That is a bit far for me with a 1 year old. :(