Sign in to follow this  
yenwen

Hi From So.cal

Alright guys what's up! I need some help here. Right now I have a 97 BMW 318is with a 12'' Kicker CVR in a ported box a 800watt PPI PCX2200 amp. and a ghetto cheap cap from Fry's. Now I need some Components that'll fit just like factory. My local shop told me to go with Focals so that'll probably be what i run with unless i get enough people to tell me i can get something as good for cheaper haha. I was wondering if I could get a sub that'll rape 2 12'' cvr, cvx, jl w6v2. I want a single sub at 800rms that'll use a box that takes almost half my trunk. I do care about SQ. I've read that RE SE and SX are great subs. I wanted to see what else was out there. Oh and right now my trunk rattles like crazy I wanted to get some opinions on second skin spectrum spray.

Welcome to SSA. I have a 528i and Sean has an ///M5. My doors are 3-way, I cannot remember if yours are the same. Make a new topic in the Speakers / Sub woofer section, that way you will get more attention to your speaker question.

:WELCOME:

I used to have an E36 328i. It was VERY easy to make 6.5" drivers fit in the kicks.

Thanks a bunch guys. I scoped this site and i can tell there are a lot of wise people here.