Sign in to follow this  
pinkfloydms

I can't

Wait! I just ordered my FI.Q12. This will be the first time I've had a sub in my car since I was 17 an I'm 23 now. I am more into SQ now though. So I hope my Q 12 and pdx-1.1000 sounds good.

That combo should be awesome.. throw it in a sealed box and you'll be impressed with the SQ.

Yeah I think it should sound great too. It will be in a 1.2 cubic feet sealed box. I just got done hooking up my pdx-2.150 to my MMC6500 and I love the way they sound. It only makes that much harder to wait on the sub. ;)

Oh yeah, I just ran some good 4g for my 2.150 today, do you think the 4g could handle 1300w rms I was thinking about just putting a distribution block to it? I just didn't wanna spend like $70 more bux on 1/0g but if I need to I will.

id go for the 1/0 wire. i went from 4 guage to 1/0 with 1800 rms and i noticed a lil difference. maybe my mind was playin tricks on me but i beleive in 1/0 now.

I would do it, but wait and see if the voltage drop at the amp is very much. If it's minimal and you're satisfied I'd wait.

Sign in to follow this