Sign in to follow this  
theabunai

My personal thanks

So an unforeseeable incident happened to my Md.1d a little over a week ago....

I contacted Jeremy (flakko) about the issue and he helped me track down the problem to see the proper course of action...

i called UsAmps tech Greg Carlos... Presented my problem and his technical knowledge was spot on and knew immediately what the issue was....He was courteous and very insightful.....I was transfered to the front office to Holly to get a RA number to send my amp in..... Holly was really nice and very receptive to my issue.... I had no problems getting the RA number and got to laugh a bit at her attempt to pronounce some of the streets names here in Hawaii.....

So i contact Jrlutor in an unrelated question and he actually went and looked up my RA number (i just mentioned that i had a wonderful experience with his tech/customer service and he went the extra mile to look up my RA number).....

I get a PM from Jeremy (flakko) that my amp is done and any shipping/handling/extra charges will be personally taken cared of by him... (now those may find this trivial but try ask anyone what it costs to ship chit to Hawaii these days).....

I would personally like to thank Flakko for the wonderful service.....

I would definately recommend him if you are the slightest bit interested in purchasing UsAmp equipment (or a host of all the other things he sells)...

Jeremy thank you for everything....

:+1: I had a problem with my xt1600.2 about a year ago after I just bought it and he took care of it no problem.