pimpedout97x

help me pick a stereo reciever

i need a reciever thatll work with my behringer ep1500. my current one has no sub out, and the only one in the house that does is a HT reciever, and it sounds like ass. should i find a stereo reciever with a sub out, or a HT reciever? being that its for music, i should get a stereo one right?

Sub outs aren't required...I've never owned anything that has a sub out, and my Shiva doesn't care :)

If that's your only gripe with your current one, don't bother with another, just get a good quality LOC and be done with it.

Sub outs aren't required...I've never owned anything that has a sub out, and my Shiva doesn't care :)

If that's your only gripe with your current one, don't bother with another, just get a good quality LOC and be done with it.

could u guide me towards one to buy? how much are they? and how do i hook it up with that, the reciever, and the amp?

also, on the recievers EQ, it has like 6 bands...do i adjust the bass from that, or just turn the gains on the amp to where i need them? i still need the xover as well for the sub amp...i hooked it up last night to a HT reciever, didnt get that loud, but the lights were shaking, and this was on a 10" type x in a prefab ported box lol

David Navone Engineering makes a good one...I'm not quite sure of the URL, just Google it.

It connects in parallel with the speaker wiring, and then you'd hook up your RCA interconnects from it to whatever you're using as a crossover for the sub amp.

Like a plate amp? Idk...I was gonna get a better amp, but I got this a while back brand new for 200 shipped, and I've heard for the money, its a decent amp.

Grow up, get educated, save money, buy a house, and build a real setup.