Sign in to follow this  
jep

in love

just had to say i love this amp, sounds 100% better than my last sub amp. if your reading this forum like i did before purchasing one, just do it.

botb123.jpg

just had to say i love this amp, sounds 100% better than my last sub amp. if your reading this forum like i did before purchasing one, just do it.

botb123.jpg

what subs are you pushing whith the 1500d

since dd is hit avatar, im gonna say dd maybe?

but yeah nice clean looking setup.

ok what dd sub is he running since its that easy to tell, im just a noob sorry im not that good

i have no idea lol i was just saying its one of the dd lines. i dont think the 500 series or the 1500 series. so im guessing 3500 or above...

and i was not trying to be a dick, sorry if i came off as one...

Edited by platnum accord

i have no idea lol i was just saying its one of the dd lines. i dont think the 500 series or the 1500 series. so im guessing 3500 or above...

and i was not trying to be a dick, sorry if i came off as one...

no biggie

1 9515f
:WELCOME::rocking::slayer:

awesome, DD carbon fiber special.

thats the plans, i need to get some better batteries and get a dual 4 recone first though. i think im gonna get the 100.2 w/ this paycheck.

You will love the 100.2 for sure. It is an absolute monster of a "little" amp :)

The 9515 does well with 2x 1500Ds, but be advised that it is possible to damage a 9500 with a pair of the 1500Ds. I have seen it happen with overzealous gain settings.

:)

would it be safe to run 2 strapped @ 2ohms daily with:

105a alt, 2 runs 1/0, kinetik 1800 or silimar rear, new battery underhood & 1/0 big 3 ?

would it be safe to run 2 strapped @ 2ohms daily with:

105a alt, 2 runs 1/0, kinetik 1800 or silimar rear, new battery underhood & 1/0 big 3 ?

I would add another 1800 in the rear, but that's just me.

Do you mean that you have an underhood battery AND an HC1800 battery? Depending on how much of a basshead you are that might work fine. Your 105 amp alternator is a big limiting factor... and also, can you fit an HC2400? That would be much better suited to 3,000+ watts.

on the same note... (NOT to thread-jack) would a 140 amp alt, big 3, 2(maybe 4) runs of hyperflex, redtop up front, 2 hc2400's enough to run strapped 1500d's or one 3000d.

on the same note... (NOT to thread-jack) would a 140 amp alt, big 3, 2(maybe 4) runs of hyperflex, redtop up front, 2 hc2400's enough to run strapped 1500d's or one 3000d.

Yep, that is plenty.

Do you mean that you have an underhood battery AND an HC1800 battery? Depending on how much of a basshead you are that might work fine. Your 105 amp alternator is a big limiting factor... and also, can you fit an HC2400? That would be much better suited to 3,000+ watts.

yea it will be a new oem type battery under the hood, and a hc2000 or more in the trunk. im a medium bass head, usually i keep it "musical" and when i do really bang it its usually only 5-10 minute stretches cause of cops lately.

i get mild dimming now after a few minutes with it up but my rear battery is very small and old, i guess i'll try out a bigger battery in the rear with one amp 1st and see how the car acts.

Sign in to follow this