Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown Audio E-Bay Auctions

Sundown Audio has been selling off used, b-stock, and refurbished amplifiers as well as other miscellaneous items that need to be sold on e-bay for the last two weeks. So far it has been off to a promising start. If you want to see what is up for sale at any given time check auctions from "sundownz" on e-bay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsundownzQQhtZ-1

Usually it will be various amplifiers... occasionally other items will be for sale that either belong to me or were somehow acquired by Sundown Audio.

Only 2 hours on the OZ Matrix Elite... it may go for as low as the $150 starting price.

Only 2 hours on the OZ Matrix Elite... it may go for as low as the $150 starting price.

How much did it go for Jake?

Oh yeah and if those pots are misaligned then I received alot of "b stock sh!t from a ton different company's and those s.o.b's didn't ive me no break down in price.

My freak'n amp looks gorgeous. alil cross eyed but she still a 10.

Thank you Jacob.

Larry

How much did it go for Jake?

Only $150 for that thing! No love for the Matrix Elite I guess.

Oh yeah and if those pots are misaligned then I received alot of "b stock sh!t from a ton different company's and those s.o.b's didn't ive me no break down in price.

My freak'n amp looks gorgeous. alil cross eyed but she still a 10.

Thank you Jacob.

Larry

Larry,

Most companies don't consider it a b-stock type defect as it doesn't seriously hamper performance.

I am a little more picky than most and pull them aside if I catch it as I inspect each amp before it ships out of here. I am trying to work out something with the factory to avoid the alignment problem but it's such a fine part and tight tolerance that it is difficult to get them 100% straight all the time. Until they can do that... I'll have B-Stocks from time to time. It is still only around 1% that are mis-aligned enough to look off, but thats too much for me :)

Larry,

Most companies don't consider it a b-stock type defect as it doesn't seriously hamper performance.

I am a little more picky than most and pull them aside if I catch it as I inspect each amp before it ships out of here. I am trying to work out something with the factory to avoid the alignment problem but it's such a fine part and tight tolerance that it is difficult to get them 100% straight all the time. Until they can do that... I'll have B-Stocks from time to time. It is still only around 1% that are mis-aligned enough to look off, but thats too much for me :)

I understand. Good luck with the factory.

Install pics coming soon.

My auctions are ending at insanely low prices tonight... not sure why there aren't more bidders. But some people got ridiculously good deals today.

Haha, thanks for my SAZ-1500d at that price. I tried to get the 100.4 too but the internet at this hotel was too slow and I got beat.

I'll pick something up something full price(well not full msrp) eventually to make up for it.

Edited by chase123

Jacob, I think there are not that many ebay'ers that know Sundown yet.

Indeed, that may be the case. I finally got rid of most of these used, b-stock, and refurbs though :)

I did see your listings up.

Indeed, that may be the case. I finally got rid of most of these used, b-stock, and refurbs though :)

Hello Jacob,

I received all the amps in great time and fashion. :domoslay:

Sorry Ebay didn't go exactly as you might have expected.

But since you say "got rid of most of the B stock items" do you think you will repost your sales post for the B stock and refurbed stuff.

I could use one more 1500D.

Larry

Sign in to follow this