Sign in to follow this  
bdawson72

Ranger Blowthrough

Oh dont worry. The blowthrough hasnt happened yet.

I just like getting ideas and pictures in my head before I actually decide to do things.

I have a blowthrough in my 04 Ranger. It hits fairly hard, esp considering it has 2 RF 12" P3's in it, nothin to amazing.

i have two RF T1 12's in my 94 ranger and i get about 143 out of it...best way to add bass in a single cab other than going with shallow subs.... i used a sawzaw. it was def interesting...round the corners so the boot will form fit easier and make sure you get the box to seal from the bed into the cab.

You need to hurry up and start hacking apart the truck and take pictures of the carnage.

I like pictures.

bring it down here ill cut it i love cutting up peoples cars

If you do it for free:).

Charlotee isnt top far away from me.

got any updates yet? did you buy your new subs yet? This will be a great set up IMO

I've got the Q's. I just need 2 take them 2 nickers so that I can get them reconed.

This shall be finished whenever Lowes decides to stop giving me 10 Hrs a week.

i am actually going to start on a project with my dad like this very very soon..i am in need of suggestions....so it would sound and be better if the subs were on the inside of the cab instead of facing out towards the tailgate when they are in the truck bed??? o btw the i am going to be purchasing two Fi Q 15's....i love loudness but i think that this type of setup will be wayyy too loud for the inside of the cab. suggestins would be great!