Sign in to follow this  
armandomacedo

Specs

I was wondering if you guys had the specs on the btl 15" fully loaded. Specifically the displacement after the 3rd mag', mounting depth, and xmax. I ran a search but no luck. How do I calculate these specs if I want to double the front baffle board. what are they afterwards. thanks for the help in advance. :bump:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7153

No need for them...follow our guidelines in the enclosures specs etc stickied threads above and you'll be fine. If you model the t/s parameters a program like Winisd will tell you to put a fully loaded BTL in like a 2.5 cube sealed box to get a "flat" response...

Yeah I see them and using them for guideline but there alittle to broad. this is the program that I was going to use to give me dimensions.

http://www.klausaudio.com/caraudio/subwoof...fm?productid=23

Im trying to do about a 3.5 @ 32 but im trying to double the front baffle and don't know how to calculate box dimensions. except these programs. Got any suggestions?

I should be able to get one worked up for you by tomorrow, hopefully.

Thanks Alot. My sub is sitting and needs a home. Its no rush, I plan on building it over the weekend and have it ready for the next W.E. to got to Texas Heat wave. Not going to comp. but I do need to have something banging when I pull up. Also if it helps any, you can also play with the volume, I was just going for an in-between number :bump: . Thanks again

but I do need to have something banging when I pull up.

Banging pots & pans are cheaper.

but I do need to have something banging when I pull up.

Banging pots & pans are cheaper.

That might be true but I prefer something louder and lower...just how us Texas Boys talk :ready2go:

I should be able to get one worked up for you by tomorrow, hopefully.

[/quote

hay Nick, any luck with the diagram? Just check'en if you had time. Im going to start building tomarrow so I was hoping to buy the material today. I didn't want to p.m us because it says you don't get them. If this doesn't reach you I'll email. thanks

Haven't had time man, working long hours at work (3rd shift now) upon many other things that have popped up here at home...just got home and getting ready to leave for work again

I'll get to it when i can, when that will be i'm unsure.

Thanks

-Nick

Sign in to follow this