Sign in to follow this  
criticalaudioinc

Audio Control DQXS

Most AC products that I have used are solid.

These days if someone needs lots of processing I say Rockford 3Sixty.2 and thats that... time alignment, level adjustment, crossovers, tremendous EQ flexibility, and so forth... it rules. I'm using one in my car and used one in my last car, well worth the money spent.

Hmm now you got me wondering im able to get the Audio control DQXS for 625 with the DDC, And i can get the 3sixty for 420. The only thing i dont like is i have to have a blue tooth connection to adjust things unlike the audio control im able to do it right there. Now would the 3sixty be better choice or does the audio control possibly have better sound.

I love my DQXS/DDC. Tons of options for EQ'ing and crossovers. My buddy has a SA-3055 so one of these days I'm gonna throw the mic in my truck and use the RTA to set everything up perfect. My deck has T/A settings so I wasn't really looking out for those options when I was buying.

I have no proof besides past experience but I would guess that audiocontrol makes a more accurate narrowband EQ. With that, you get some para EQ bands, adjustable 24 db/oct slopes, and balanced differential outputs. If you have get the DDC, you can adjust everything from the front seat.

If you are paying full retail for a DQXS, it would be hard to justify not going with the 360.2 based on price alone.

Usually you can pick up a DQXS on ebay for about $330. In that case, DQXS all the way.

well good news i went by my buddies shop to get some install kits a junk like that and he heard i was looking for the DQXS he had a brand new one with the DDC and sold it to me for $250 i had to jump on it! lol post pics later

Sign in to follow this