Aaron Clinton

SLAP show finals pics

I got to say hey to Alma, but I did not remember to get a picture with her, :glare:

oh well I will next time, hope you guys enjoy, it was a very very weird feeling show :huh:

if you look closely you will see Team Gates and the Beast and a few select massive JBL 6000 watt amps ;)

Nice pics. What was the loudest car there?

I am not sure, I did not return on Sunday, went to the Rennisance Festivsal with my girl instead, :P

I dont think Alma put the beast in the lanes :unsure: but I did not see any huge numbers put up, the set up was really bad, the parking lot was tiered, and the SPL lane was at the bottom :unsure:

Oh yeah, and post-3-1097725034_thumb.jpg

Is that a vette with those butterfly doors (or whatever they are called)

yeah thats the same vette from the FMF show with money shredded in the gucci seats, and they are usually called Lambo doors for obvious reasons

some pretty sweet pics....i love the close-up of the beast's alternators!! some serious wireage going on there!!

yep..i just made up the word "wireage"

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:slayer:

Those are some of the 1st pictures ive seen of the new beast. I am impressed with the paint job alone!! I somehow expected that paint scheme. Looking at the Sound Quality car of Mark's regal?? Seems just right to have the Bronco with a similar eye poping scheme.

sorry I forgot to get more interior shots of the regal