SoundSplinter

In Motion: RL-s 15" LMT

i just watched that..time for a beer! whew...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You need to add a "disclosure" to that vid....something like, "the blurring effect seen in the video is not the result of a cheap camera or poor filming but rather a kick ass sub"

P.S. being that we are the first 6 to see and comment on the woofer does that mean we each get one free RL-s sample.....huh, huh......buddy ol pal o wonderful guy you....Mr Mike???? :fing34:

SWEET GOOGA MOGGA

P.S. being that we are the first 6 to see and comment on the woofer does that mean we each get one free RL-s sample.....huh, huh......buddy ol pal o wonderful guy you....Mr Mike???? :fing34:

A valiant effort! - unfortunatly I showed the woofer to 6 of my friends before posting, so they already expired the 6 free woofer deal :Doh:;)

A valiant effort! - unfortunatly I showed the woofer to 6 of my friends before posting, so they already expired the 6 free woofer deal :Doh:;)

:bsflag:

ah man , id sell my soul to get my la storms reconed like that

la storms... ygpm if their 10" aluminum cone X2 I'll buy the cones from you :P I have some neo motors I cracked all the cones honeycomb. You'd think a 3k peak wattage sub would take 4krms daily :D . after imp rise and voltage drop from 30-60hz I get 4krms per sub :D . damn coils and cones aren't made to take that abuse...

ahhhh so beautiful, i just wish i could make up my mind which subs i want, i need to hear some reviews!!!!

btw i think i should get 2 free 15s cause my aunt's best friend's daughter has a heart condition and since i usually take her out for ice cream (i'm a good person) i could use the subs as pacemakers and it'd be like you all were saving the life of an innocent child...so i'll give you my address when you need it :-D

just remember...think of the poor child

Mike excellent work, that just left me speechless honestly, not sure what to think

need one DAMN IT

Thanks denim... and for barnie, the song in the backround is off of the two-disc "K&D Sessions" compilation by Kruder & Dorfmeister. The specific track is #7 from disc one, which is a remix of the song Useless by Depeche Mode.

Edited by SoundSplinter

Thanks denim... and for barnie, the song in the backround is off of the two-disc "K&D Sessions" compilation by Kruder & Dorfmeister.  The specific track is #7 from disc one, which is a remix of the song Uselses by Depeche Mode.

I really liked it