KeeEnterprises

Never Heard of Them!! R THEY GOOD?

I have been thinking that I want a pretty decent size (1000WRMS) maybe up to 1500 but I want a Mono block amp that will do a 1 ohm load and like it! Would this amp meet this criteria! It says 1200W RMS and I have heard some decent stuff on these amps but not enough to know if they have the Power they say! Specs say http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?cid=4&pid=6&cur=USD see here for yourself! I like the look too! Kinda hip and says play me loud!

<p> But yeah so who has one or has messed around with these bad boys! Good price too for a new amp! $320 from a neighbor! What ya'll thinkin? Get it or pass? Dont absolutely need it but want it cuz need a new project.

Nothing wrong with them. They have been out for a while now.

I personally dont like how they look. They will do RMS or close to it

^amen, the flat cone i have on the way is about the extent of my eD purchases. ive heard nothing but crap about their drivers (the current ones) and even if they wernt bad i wouldnt give ben my money.

once again, I will reccomend the Orion 1200

ive always heard great things about them and how they are so underrated but thats because the other site im on icixsound.com allmost everyone on there is diehard ed so i dont really know the real deal about them.....almost got one though.

if you arent diehard eD on isux you arent allowed to be a member.

I have 2 e12ks with the claw basket and they have been great to me. I even ran them with about 600-700 watts a peice. The current k series might not be on the same level as the ones I have. From what I have read the nine.1 seems like a good amp but I would not be paying a neighbor $320 dollars for it. The warranty is tranferable, I think, so you could find one =,>$260 on some of the message boards.

There were NEVER any eDuh subs with a claw basket. 4-spoke, 12-spoke and stamped steel yes, but never a claw. That's reserved for high end drivers. :D

The only good subs they ever made were the flatcones, and they were only good if they didn't break, and came close to the posted T/S params, and not many did.

eD has a bad rep on the net everywhere except Isucks, and there is reason for that. As a matter of fact, there Ben Milne has an entire thread dedicated to his being on CSO.

ICIX has become just devoted brainwashed followers

i think over time asking what amp i should use i have noticed that..."get the nine.1 you cant beat it"....its hard to get any honest opinions on that site anymore.That was before i saw this site though so i think this one is better,alot of people on there know what they are talking about but now without the permission from the ED gods i think....lol...o well.

Hey Denim How much for the Orion? Shipped to Postal Code 84070? Whats the specs and Does the amp do a 1 OHM stable?

<p> Haven't heard the newer Orions though only older 2000 models the ones everyone be saying are the cheater amps. Are they as good as there old stuff?

Hey Denim How much for the Orion? Shipped to Postal Code 84070? Whats the specs and Does the amp do a 1 OHM stable?

<p> Haven't heard the newer Orions though only older 2000 models the ones everyone be saying are the cheater amps. Are they as good as there old stuff?

you might want to PM HCCAfan, he would have a price on the Orion, it is surly 1 ohm stable, ratted at 1200 watts, but does somewhat more, all three of my Orions have been underratted,

I love their old amplfiers, but they were a little delicate, very powerful and clean

i think over time asking what amp i should use i have noticed that..."get the nine.1 you cant beat it"....its hard to get any honest opinions on that site anymore.That was before i saw this site though so i think this one is better,alot of people on there know what they are talking about but now without the permission from the ED gods i think....lol...o well.

well I know we have a good group of members here, and they know not to reccomend something they know nothing about, plus SSA is not owned and run by a company, just a few regular people, so we have nothing to gain,

And the only reason the Flat Cones where so good was because the whole working motor came straight from TC sounds.

There were NEVER any eDuh subs with a claw basket.  4-spoke, 12-spoke and stamped steel yes, but never a claw.  That's reserved for high end drivers. :D

The only good subs they ever made were the flatcones, and they were only good if they didn't break, and came close to the posted T/S params, and not many did.

My fault it is a 12 spoke, please excuse my ignorance :D. But I do have to admit that the ones I have held up well, even with what they have been through.

I know my nine.1 is a good little amp and I have not had any problems with it, but at the same time I am looking for other amps and maybe looking to sell/trade the nine.1 sometime soon.

If you can find them used with a warranty I would use it.

Kind of like a Hyundai, longest warranty available but only because they are built to use it.....

eD might have one of the worst reps online of any online based company.....mostly b/c of Ben and a few of their products...

i've ran all of their current amps in different setups and have yet to have a problem with a single one.....take that for whats it's worth

eh i had a 9.2... very nice and solid but for 215 or watever they go for, its not worth it... but for 150 it is :)

oh and i think their eDead is just peal and seal rebadgeD

wouldnt surprise me at all.

pretty much all their stuff is something rebadged...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

subs = (well used to be) ID

Speakers = CDT

Amps = Value Electronics

Sound Dead = (the asphalt) P&S

thats all my knowledge

the best sub they ever made was designed and constructed by TC sounds....

and i have one now :D