Sign in to follow this  
atsaubrey

Chrysler 300 Install

Thought I would share some of my install pics on my Chrysler 300. This was built to be a SQ car and the whole theme was to make the car to appear as factory as possible and able to return the car back to factory when that need arrises. There are only 2 factory pieces that will need to be replaced to return it to that form. the dash bezel, A pillars are the only thing modified that cannot be returned to house the factory equipment. the doors were not cut into, actually the factory speaker grills were plastic welded in place and we can simpliy remove the buildouts and reweld them back into place. There was not a single factory wire cut in the car, if one needed cut a new one was ran. The battery cable (battery is in the rear on these cars) wasn't even modified. The whole install was wrapped in vinyl to match the factory leather throughout the car as you will notce. The rear "dash" was completley modified to to vent the subs to vent into the cabin of the car. You will notice there is very little "bling" in the car which is exactly what I was looking for. My installer is very much a bling bling type of guy so I did let him work some magic in the sub box. Let me know what you think. If I can ever get off my hiney to get the car tuned I hope it will bring me home some trophies, if anyone is in the Central Calirfonia area that would like to help, please step up I could use some judgements. Scott hopefully you take notice and we can chat about midbass drivers that I emailed you about.

undefined

Equipment:

Clarion DRZ9255

Nesa half din

Savv Headrests

Zapco C2k comps (front and rear)

Fi Q 12"'s

Zapco 650.6

Zapco C2k 9.0

Audio Control DQS

Alumapro "The Cap 15"

Hooker Audio rca's

JL Audio Speaker wire

Two Optima Yellow tops

Edited by atsaubrey

That bad? Give me opinions good or bad....I have been a member for along time on here but just a "lurker" (bad wont hurt my feelings)

I dunno about everyone else, but if you want me to look at the pics you'll have to post them here. equipment looks good though.

It looks pretty nice from the pictures

It's a little hard to tell what the interior looks like from the pics, it doesn't appear to be finished-is it? The trunk looks very nice, like the amp flush mount. Looks like it should turn out nice. Some nice equip listed

It's a little hard to tell what the interior looks like from the pics, it doesn't appear to be finished-is it? The trunk looks very nice, like the amp flush mount. Looks like it should turn out nice. Some nice equip listed

I would love to post the pics on here but I cant seem to figure out how to do it. Call me an idiot.

Nice install, clean and to the point, I like it. Very nice choice of equipment btw.

I agree. I like the 300 a lot because of it's classy look.

Nice equipment indeed

I tried to post them for you from their yahoo addresses, but for some reason it won't let me. Just upload those pics to photobucket and then you can copy&paste the forum code.

Edited by tejcurrent

very nice, but what is that last picture?

looks good! nice, nice equipment.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Like it.

That was the idea...be as clean and simple looking as simple as possible.....much harder to do in my opinion. I was get more pics of the finished install to show how it looks now. Sounds impressive with 0 eq at this point. Stages extremely well, forgot to add the door pods and the factory look there.

Like the way you got the batts wired

What is that a RAIL so to speak connecting the yellow tops

Yeah, that really caught my eye as well.

I think you achieved your goal, to me it looks nice because of its simplicity. It's nice that you have that cover for when you want to show off the stuff, but it just looks so nice to have it all hidden and clean. I'd like to do something like that, but I know it's not going to happen.

Yeah, that really caught my eye as well.

I think you achieved your goal, to me it looks nice because of its simplicity. It's nice that you have that cover for when you want to show off the stuff, but it just looks so nice to have it all hidden and clean. I'd like to do something like that, but I know it's not going to happen.

Yes there is a falsofloor that drops into a slot the covers up the Eq, Batts, ect. Looks very clean that way. I have 180 ft^3 of Dynamat as well but I think I need some more in the doors and need to drop the headliner and do the roof. I am pretty impressed with the Q's, they are tight, fast and punchy but they can really get into the low end as well. I guess running 2200 wrms to them has alot to do with that. i have to admit I have never heard a sub get as deep and have the output that they have while running a sealed configuration, very impressive output when I really drop the hammer on them with rap.

Sign in to follow this