Pimpdaddyq

New product pricing is up!!

why are the arsenals less in power? i love the arsenal line. is that what you reconmend but they really can handle more like the btl

why are the arsenals less in power? i love the arsenal line. is that what you reconmend but they really can handle more like the btl

the btl can handle way beyond reconmended

Can you please let us know what size sealed box the Havoc 12 and 15 need if they can even run in sealed.

Thanks, Mike J

I do have a single 4 coil for the Assassins that will work, but dealers seemed to want dual 4 at about a 4:1 ratio. If I get enough of a call for them, Ill probably make them as well.

As for the power handling on the Arsenals... I would in no way figure that a pair (assuming you are running a pair of them as you have a 2500D and are using D4s) could take 1250W each. That is FAR beyond what the parts and design of the original drivers should handle. You must have things dialed in well as I have seen people give hell to other much more capable drivers with similar power. Id say you would be the exception more than the rule on that one. As usual I stick to what I feel are realiable ratings for products. With that you shouldnt have any issues. I do think we are at a point now that power is so inexpensive and we are seeing more and more massive "first" systems that taking a safer stance with power ratings is the only way to go. Like with the Fi products Ill let people push the envelope with power on their own. Knowing full well that if they are having issues with the products at the rated power, that they have something set up wrong.

Havocs will run sealed, but they like lower qtc alignments for a solid f3. .6-1 cuft for ther 12 and 1.8-3 cuft for the 15.

will it be possible to get the arsenals in a d2 config. for those of us not running a ton of power and using a single sub setup?

I must have missed the specs and power handling for the arsenals. Is the info even available yet? I didn't see them.

I havent released the specs for the Arsenal lineup as I am testing a S4 coil for them. I can break that one down to a D2, as well... we will see what it looks like spec wise first, but there hasnt been much initial interest from dealers for a D2 or S4. Most were talking about a pair of subs on a 1000-1200W amp, which the D4s seem to cover for most amps.

Hopefully by the weekend Ill have specs for those and release both. D4 will be the initial version for sale though.

Thanks,

Scott

i dont know but i know my old arsenals are taking my orion2500d like a champ. i was a little worried cause the new arsenals everything is beefed up more than the old models what about the cooling cause thats what matters. and 500rms i can bet that the new arsenals can take way more than that

I do have a single 4 coil for the Assassins that will work, but dealers seemed to want dual 4 at about a 4:1 ratio. If I get enough of a call for them, Ill probably make them as well.

I hope they will become available, S4 coils work better for home applications. Unless one of the other lines is better suited for HT?

Oh any idea on the time frame for the 6.5" poly's still need 2 more pair for my fronts.

What were there prices before they changed the subs? Assassin,Arsenal,Havoc

Thanks

i know the arsenals was 250.00 plus shipping

maybe i missed this somewhere along the way so plz forgive me if i did but when will the arsenal's be shipping?

i dont have any issues with the prices. What makes me mad is that people look at ascendant audio and say, "well they still have to prove that they can make a great sub." when the truth is they make great subs. You cant name a sub out there better than a ARSENAL that is equal or lower in price coming straight from the creater himself. I hate when your giving a person a deal and they want a lower price cause they dont think your stuff is worthy of the price your giving them. I will keep buying AA products till chad and scott are old as dust and cant make another sub, just because i know AA will be one of the top company's in the future mark my word. So for everybody that have a issue with the price buy the sub of your choice hook it up, listen and then say AAFanatic was right!!!!!

Edited by AAfanatic

AAfanatic... thanks for the kind comments. You definitely live up to your name ;) I think Chad has a proven record with the AA subs and their performance. I hope to continue in that line and push the company much harder in the dealer markets. I think the currrent lineup and all the products I am working on will make for a solidly priced/performance company that will sell well in the brick and mortar market. But, Ill just have to wait and see :)

Assassin first run production is finished. Aresenal will start next week and Havocs the week after.

Thanks,

Scott

Sorry for the n00b/OT question, but what is the relationship between Fi and AA?

Thanks,

-J.

From what I understand, Scott makes the subs for Chad/AA. I don't think there is any relationship besides Scott owning Fi.

Sorry for the n00b/OT question, but what is the relationship between Fi and AA?

Thanks,

-J.

They're owned by the same person.

They're owned by the same person.

I think you might be wrong. I was under the impression that Chad Kuypers still owns AA and has partnered up with Scott of Fi to manufacture AA's subs.