Sign in to follow this  
Roger.stone64

Want to Order Two BL 15's

I want to order two BL 15's, I'm not sure about the options (some, Not all). I have tried contacting FI by email 4 times and have gotten no response. Scott or Shawn please get in touch with me soon. Next week I am going to buy a different brand if I don't hear anything. My email address is Stone.R@adelphia.net, or Rogerstone1964@yahoo.com.

I haven't heard anything from you, odds are your email has gotten caught in the spam filters...

Are you from Canada or outside of the lower 48 so you can't order off of the site?

Thanks

-Nick

I haven't heard anything from you, odds are your email has gotten caught in the spam filters...

Are you from Canada or outside of the lower 48 so you can't order off of the site?

Thanks

-Nick

No I am from the US (kentucky) your website for some reason gives me no way of ordering. Do you have a phone number or something? I have tech questions concerning the sub as well.

Have u checked the techincal portion of this forum which have stickies with all the options of the sub explained.

Thanks

-Nick

I figured out how to order from the website. Now I just need the tech advice so I will know how to order them. This is my email I sent you it contains everything.

I currently am running two RE sx 15's with dual 4ohm coils, in a 6ft3 box, with 134 inch port, tuned to 50hz. My spl peaks at 59hz, and at this frequency my subs impedences are 3.8 ohms. I am running them off of two RF type 7's 1500 to 1700 watts rms per sub.

I am looking for atleast 1 but prefer a 2 db increase in spl.

So I want either two BTL 15's or two BL 15's with dual 2ohm coils. I think with my amps and box size the BL's will be the best choice. What do you think?

I need to keep each subs impedance close to 2 ohms at 59hz, so would 2 or 3 spiders be better? My sx 15's are only excursing about 3/8 inch at my peak frequency max, so could I run the spl optimized coils without rubbing issues on the BL's? Lastly, I think I should go with the non vented pole and chamfer, do you think this is best? How much would the subs cost?

Please respond asap, I have the money now and i am needing the subs soon.

Please give me the ordering phone number, and your number so i can call with questions, or we can email if you reply promptly.

Thanks Roger Stone

Thanks

-Nick

^^^- This is my problem too. I'm in hawaii and I've been trying to order my 15 BTL for a couple days now. Scott got back to me once, but I've been waiting to hear back now for 2 days. I know he's real busy and probably over run with emails, But i just want to order my sub.

Roger... email back at you.

Casper97TA... looking to try and find either another email or the original one and track down who you are...

Roger... email back at you.

Casper97TA... looking to try and find either another email or the original one and track down who you are...

No worries Scott. I'm Doug. You got me all set up now. Thanks again for all the help.

Casper97TA... good good. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Roger... order received. Thanks :) We will get rolling on that on Monday.

Sign in to follow this