Lord Baccus

SoundStream wont Sponsor Local Competition.

where should i start ?

Get matching subs.................

i have a set that matchs the Pap WMD spl subs i.e.

P1010316.jpg

P1010315.jpg

P1010314.jpg

P1010313.jpg:slayer:

the Moab is a single 15" in a 5.25cf ported @ 32Hz as a backup when im not competting, just music

so you bought three brand new subs....and one of them don't match the other two.

cause you think you need one for music? So you didn't buy 3 or 4 of the same kind, you bought some mismatched crap...so no wall now (if you can call that pos you had a wall).

so you bought three brand new subs....and one of them don't match the other two.

cause you think you need one for music? So you didn't buy 3 or 4 of the same kind, you bought some mismatched crap...so no wall now (if you can call that pos you had a wall).

i sold the SoundStream T4 subs.

bought 2 matching 15" that are custom built per my request.

lighter/stiffer cone

handles 1000rms ea.

i did better with 2 - 15" than 4 so i moved away from the wall idea.

put more power to a set of 15s did a 151db.

may i ask why you are bagging on me ? you seem to have an additude with me ?

Edited by Lord Baccus

Like him or not, Marshall's been around this and knows a heck of a lot more than you do, so I for one would probably be taking his advice if you want to scores to improve. Or you could do it on your own and struggle, either way.
maybe i should go back to your forum and we can have it out there ?

I think you're the only one here who thinks there's something to "have out" in the first place.

Iban i presume !!!

Huh?

It is not iban. He has the same screen name for every forum he's on, this one included. If he wanted to call you out, he would.

And I'll get back to you on the PM, I've been busy.

Like him or not, Marshall's been around this and knows a heck of a lot more than you do, so I for one would probably be taking his advice if you want to scores to improve. Or you could do it on your own and struggle, either way.
maybe i should go back to your forum and we can have it out there ?
I think you're the only one here who thinks there's something to "have out" in the first place.
Iban i presume !!!

Huh?

be nice if i could get some addvise why is my mini wall a POS ?

i was trying different things sence i cant seem to get help on line

everyone is "i can beat you with a set of sparkomatic 6x9s a Kraco amp powered by a 9v battery in a cardboard boxx"

but noone wants to offer addvice. WTF

whos leg did i piss on ?

i obviouslly need help why kick a guy when hes down ?

wheres the thrill ?

okokok your stuff is bigger & better than mine ! how does that help me get better SPL #s ???

Edited by Lord Baccus

Somewhere, on one of these forums, Loyd (bigbassman) posted a wall how-to. Maybe someone knows where it is.

How about I lock this and let this die, no need for everyone to jump on his back.

It's on carstereos.org, Josh had it in his signature for the longest time.

If you truly take an attitude of "I want to improve my scores, tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it", you'll get help. But that's not how you were posting when you started this thread.

Humility is big...will take you far :)