ripper

Scott CALLOUT!!!!

hey scott i have a question for you. im trying to get some FI stickers made and i have the pdf file, but a guy at kinko's who can do it for me said i need some release form from FI stating they can do that so you can't sue them for making it...he says its kinkos policy and i really want to get these made for the competition coming up this next sunday...HELP ME PLEASE

email

hazardous@insightbb.com is my email

Dustin

other shops charge twice as much...im trying NOT to spend 50 bucks on a sticker when kinkos only charges 18. and yes, the other places i called which were only 2 shops that i found by a google search, charge 42 and 46 dollars....pretty outrageous

what size sticker do you need? i know a guy with a machine and i have a few fi stickers from steave meade

It's fine for you to have it made...it's not copyrighted. If they won't believe you ill email you my cellphone number so they can call me when you go there.

Thanks

-Nick

what size sticker do you need? i know a guy with a machine and i have a few fi stickers from steave meade

just big enough to go next to my SSA sticker on my rear window. im not as picky at this point

It's fine for you to have it made...it's not copyrighted. If they won't believe you ill email you my cellphone number so they can call me when you go there.

Thanks

-Nick

thanks man. ill let you know

Fi should just put the proper paperwork available online so that nobody else has this problem in the future. People seem to like the Fi logo :)

If you want one that will fit in a regular envelope (4"x9") I'll send you a couple. PM me.

alright so how should we do this?

Email and pdf sent. No worries on using it for personal use.

I will have to check with my lawyer about writing a public use statement about a copyrighted logo. Dont want issues there :)

Thanks,

Scott

(For a second I thought I was in trouble with the topic title...lol)