Sign in to follow this  
its_bacon12

Fi soft parts?

getting a tc9 motor wondering if i can recone it with Q softparts or BL or BTL

trying to make a super 10 just wondering if Fi can help make that happen

Depends on which version of the TC9 it is. The older shallow ones wont take Q parts as the coils are too long. The newer version will.

Depends on which version of the TC9 it is. The older shallow ones wont take Q parts as the coils are too long. The newer version will.

what about BL or BTL coils

darn. its off an old eD b615 so im guessing thats an old one.

it had 29.1mm 1 way xmax if that helps

take a pic of it's ass. lol i have a tc9 with q parts. it's so baddass. second sub i've had with fi soft parts. i have one more waiting though lol.

take a pic of it's ass. lol i have a tc9 with q parts. it's so baddass. second sub i've had with fi soft parts. i have one more waiting though lol.

i think its the shallow one :(

000_0012.jpg

000_0011.jpg

000_0010.jpg

looks similar to mine

100_0393.jpg

so uh thats the one you got reconed with Q soft parts? how much did it cost u? and hows it sound

i really wanna get a 10" recone with Q softparts

mine sounds amazing, i can't quote you a price though. just post a topic on a price and someone will usually pm you.

Ive been emailing scott about trying to get soft parts for my dayton audio mk3 15". i think he said he'll sell them to me.

ive had a lot of trouble getting parts for the sub, including me getting ripped off(Pierce audio), dayton audio doesn't even have a recone kit for it!

i've always had good quick responses from fi. my tc9 was even built by a company lol.

what about BL or BTL coils

Be happy with teh Q coil ;)

Measure the top plate for scott.

It should be either 13 or 16mm I believe.

nG

Ive been emailing scott about trying to get soft parts for my dayton audio mk3 15". i think he said he'll sell them to me.

ive had a lot of trouble getting parts for the sub, including me getting ripped off(Pierce audio), dayton audio doesn't even have a recone kit for it!

what happened between you and pierce?

Sign in to follow this