theabunai

Most hilarious comment in a forum

Ok so i thought i would share this with you all...

Bare in mind this is a serious post not messing around or joking.. the guy was dead serious....

I take Gracie Jiujitus and frequent a martial arts forum....

In a topic about the International Fight League this guy "Audio" posted that IFL is for idiots... and some other member said he was a retarded dumb kid and this is audios post firing back ... bare in mind brotha was serious...

What the fudge? Retarded comments from dumb kids? You had better watch how you talk to me. I not only train in MMA, but I've seen a lion. Not some pucking pussy cat either, I'm talking a real live lion with fangs when I was in a jeep which had no roof and it was just about 4 feet away from me. I could of reached out and touched it if I wanted to and I wasn't scared then, and I'm not scared of you. So next time, watch how you talk to me because I don't know who you think you are, or where you're from, but around here we don't talk like that.

ROTFLMFAO

So i was wondering if you guys came across some funny post (that usually makes it into peoples sigs)..

Ok so i thought i would share this with you all...

Bare in mind this is a serious post not messing around or joking.. the guy was dead serious....

I take Gracie Jiujitus and frequent a martial arts forum....

In a topic about the International Fight League this guy "Audio" posted that IFL is for idiots... and some other member said he was a retarded dumb kid and this is audios post firing back ... bare in mind brotha was serious...

What the fudge? Retarded comments from dumb kids? You had better watch how you talk to me. I not only train in MMA, but I've seen a lion. Not some pucking pussy cat either, I'm talking a real live lion with fangs when I was in a jeep which had no roof and it was just about 4 feet away from me. I could of reached out and touched it if I wanted to and I wasn't scared then, and I'm not scared of you. So next time, watch how you talk to me because I don't know who you think you are, or where you're from, but around here we don't talk like that.

ROTFLMFAO

So i was wondering if you guys came across some funny post (that usually makes it into peoples sigs)..

lol.. dont want to burst your bubble, but taht has been on offtopic.com for a year or two now.. :) kinda a running joke...

thats odd the kid posted it on MMA tracker 2 days ago...

Where is this post that shows it was posted a year now

The left out the part about the lion " being a real lion , with fangs , and wings , and chit " :)

I am a long time member to OT, but I don't really go there anymore.

I am a long time member to OT, but I don't really go there anymore.

Me too:) i go there for laughs.. and news.. they are pretty on the ball when it comes to news:)

The left out the part about the lion " being a real lion , with fangs , and wings , and chit " :)

its in there (if you are talking about the ot link)

"K for your information, arseho, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and chit. Don't pull your pucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about."

Yeah that's it . I'm not a member at OT :)

OH chit this is gonna get better at the MMAtracker I am at now....

Can i post that link Visitor ?

The thread on MMAtracker is going on he says lives in Africa and he messes with lions and chit and he is all cocky.... Oh man he is gonna get flamed now...

OH chit this is gonna get better at the MMAtracker I am at now....

Can i post that link Visitor ?

The thread on MMAtracker is going on he says lives in Africa and he messes with lions and chit and he is all cocky.... Oh man he is gonna get flamed now...

please do! would be great:)

sweet...way to go visitor..hehe

i'm proud of you.

now, we need a link to the mma guy getting his eass whipped, hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

sweet...way to go visitor..hehe

i'm proud of you.

now, we need a link to the mma guy getting his eass whipped, hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

yes! post the link up man!

I can't post the address since it's a private bittorrent tracker....

this is pretty much what i posted

#103221 by Bleach (Elite) at 2007-08-07 19:15:10 (< 1 min ago) - [Report] - [Edit] Top

Ratio: 7.044 | Uploaded: 182.29GB | Downloaded: 25.88GB | Contact: PM

Well he isn't very original

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3342421

At least make up your own stories...

Gonna have to delete it from my sig

Funny man.