Fi4Lyfe

BL or Q

well i decided that im goin to buy either buy a 15" BL with only the p chamfer or a 15" Q with the BP option, i have a kicker zx1000.1 rated at 1258 watts total, that box im goin to build is ported and 4 net cu. ft. tuned at 32hz. dont have exact dimensiobs but i will soon.

my question is, which sub will perform best with that kind of power.

i know that the sound is all box dependant, but which one will most likly get louder, and sound better

its my first build, so anything that can get loud and sound good doin it is fine with me

thanks

well i decided that im goin to buy either buy a 15" BL with only the p chamfer or a 15" Q with the BP option, i have a kicker zx1000.1 rated at 1258 watts total, that box im goin to build is ported and 4 net cu. ft. tuned at 32hz. dont have exact dimensiobs but i will soon.

my question is, which sub will perform best with that kind of power.

i know that the sound is all box dependant, but which one will most likly get louder, and sound better

its my first build, so anything that can get loud and sound good doin it is fine with me

thanks

def the Q.

Go with the Q but I doubt you will get 1258w rms out of that amp unless your voltage remains the same.

Go with the Q but I doubt you will get 1258w rms out of that amp unless your voltage remains the same.

i have the big3 upgraded in 1/0 gauge wire from elemental designs.., next will be a battery or 2

but which one will most likly get louder, and sound better

Mutually exclusive goals...