Mark LaFountain

get your SSA stickers yet?

i ordered some. i'd only use the logo, not the addy tho cant let people in on anything lol. def. will sport the logo tho, put the addy on the toolbox

Well I plan on getting rid of my car pretty soon, so I didn't want to waste any of my 4 stickers on it :P, not to mention that I don't really want to advertise anything audio on my car until I get an alarm (and other "Security" features ;)) One, however, found its way here:

toolbox2xj3.th.jpg

toolbox1jg6.th.jpg

Edited by Big E

i didn't recieve any stickers, booohooooo

i also wear 2xl hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i'll advertise for free if you send me a sticker or 2 for free. heres my current backwindow.

i park on dark alleys, parking garages, area i shouldnt park in and im doing good. i also have insurance to cover everything to

DSC00136.jpg

i'll advertise for free if you send me a sticker or 2 for free. heres my current backwindow.

i park on dark alleys, parking garages, area i shouldnt park in and im doing good. i also have insurance to cover everything to

If they were looking for free advertising, don't you think they'd send everybody the stickers for free? We're all willing to pay for the stickers because we're proud of SSA and want others to know about the great community here.

You can't afford $5? What a cheap ass.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...p;productId=159

thats right i spend $975 on 2 products from SSA i cant afford $5 get real

im not going to spend my money to advertise for someone else. it goes the other way around. unless i buy there product and recives a free sticker such as the "Fi" one.

if i really wanted a sticker id just print myself one out on the plotter at work

Edited by Saltine

is this the guy who bought a few sundown 1500d's? Did you ever end up getting pics?? PM me your address and i'll send out a few stickers for you. Can't wait to see install pics, ttyl for now

SSA= Steal Some Audio ?

Im not putting that on my vehicle !

j/k :P

we sell alarms too coincidently, lol, j/k

* disclaimer, this is not an attempt at pushing product, just a joke

i got mine today, thanks for the hook up who ever. i'll get one on and a pic sooner or later.

Edited by jep

yea, i bought the 2 1500's for the 2 loaded 18" BL's. i plan on buying two more for two more bl's but, plus the 100.4's for myself. i need to get another 1500 for a setup for my neighbor. a few things. i just ran into money problems. everytime i got through onething, another thing kicked me in the ass. im stacking up again. so I AM A order some stuff hopefully soon.

If anyone is interested in a sticker, shoot us an email @ support@soundsolutionsaudio.com with your member name and address.

Got my shwag, just gotta take pics

Gonna have some extra pics of SSA advertising once I come home too.

J

Send me an email and I will see if I have another yellow left. ;)

I got a stack of yellow ones.....just pop over and grab it

i just emailed my request... i have a plan with 2 of them.... hopefully small and white,.

I got a stack of yellow ones.....just pop over and grab it

Thanks Trev. I'll pop up to day I just have to change my plugs and oil. I hate byeing chit for a big truck. everything costs to much lol

i didn't recieve any stickers, booohooooo

i also wear 2xl hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

What you can get shrits now. I'll take a 2 XL to lol :dancing: