Sign in to follow this  
Chevy350TPI

Bandpass

Just curious ... anyone try their Mag in a properly designed bandpass box?

Just curious, that's all. My guess is no ... but hey, who knows. Just because everyone has had such awesome results either ported or sealed ...

- Steve

And of course I didn't mean to call it a Mag ... rather the SI 12 or SI 15 ... :ugh:

- Steve

Hmm.......... Maybe I should build one for my MAGNUM just to see??? Sound like a plan?

:wub:

i should be recieving the design back this week for my bandpass box, so gimme about a week to build it and have a listen, and i'l report back

:slayer::D :ugh:

Steve- The first question that you should ask is has anyone on here actually heard a properly designed bandpass enclosure, cause I have only ever heard one or two myself, and not recently either.

And of course I didn't mean to call it a Mag ... rather the SI 12 or SI 15 ... :ugh:

Haha. :)

I haven't heard of anyone putting a Magnum in a bandpass box except for Ron Thompson. He put a 12 in a "Deathbox" (tuneable bandpass) and really liked it. But I don't think anyone has put a 15 in a bandpass.

Awesome.

I was just curious to see what people have gained or lost from putting it in a bandpass box with this specific driver.

tryatt, definitely going to be interested in those results ;)

- Steve

tryatt, definitely going to be interested in those results ;)

sorry to keep you waiting, had a bit of a prob getting the box design, but its now here in front of me, box building should commence on tues, and hopefully finish by thurs, gonna have to squeeze the building process in in between work :(

will report back when its done