Sign in to follow this  
Koridan

Cant find this sub....

My cousin is telling me of some subs he is trying to get rid of. He dosent have any pictures of them but all he says is that they are competition subs and they have a red C on the cone. Now whether or not they are competition is totally speculation. But I just wanted to know which sub company uses a red "C" for their logo on subs? Thanks in advance

~MadroX

sure there isn't a little "v" to go along with the big "c" . as in cerwin vega. I don't recall cadence subs using just a "c" but they may have :)

As far back as I can remember ('94ish) the cadence woofers didnt have a large "C".

Yep, I'm thinking older CV. The ones I remember with the red(pinky-orange) logo had an accordian type surround (similar to the stroker).

"competition" lol. Have him give you more info that is on either the cone or the magnet.

If it is those Lanzar's.... Are they any good? And are two of them worth $150..... I might be able to get a good deal here.

im not sure if they are good but i never heard of Lanzar subs in competitions except some all femael team i read about and i dont even know if they are competiting yet

If it is those Lanzar's.... Are they any good? And are two of them worth $150..... I might be able to get a good deal here.

You don't want anything "Lanzar" amde after they sold out to Pyramid or Pyle or one of the "lower end" manufacturers circa 1995. Pre Pyramid Lanzar stuff is bomb.

FYI: those are post-sale.

PS. I own post-sale amps, and have been pleased with them, but I'm too concerned about longevity to comfortably recommend them to anyone anymore. I have zero post-sale sub experience, but I haven't heard a GOOD story yet.

Edited by dopey