Sign in to follow this  
stangme01

So whats the deal with the 15's?

Anyone know when the 15's are due in? Can't wait to get my hands on another one, last I heard they would be ready to go early or mid June? Anyone?

Our estimated due date is still true to our estimate. More 12's and 15's should be coming in around that date. :D

wat happen to the XXX?

HUH? :blink:

I believe there are a few 12's still in stock from what I remember...more are to arrive VERY soon :)

I thought you just picked up a PBX?

i have LOTS of subs bud, I've owned the SI D2 15" before, and would like to add it to my collection again. I don't just own 1 sub and thats it, Magnum D2 is one of the best subs you can buy IMO. Very comparable SPL to the PBX, Magnum has a bit better SQ.

After being EQ'd the PBX is close, but no cigar

;)

Its just that read your review of the PBX the other day, and thought you had given up on waiting. Thats all. Im glad to hear you are still getting another one, your initial review on the Magnum was a major factor in my decision to buy one.

BTW, i thought your review of the PBX was great, i might give it a shot myself. I also enjoy collecting audio gear, its nice to have a selection at your disposal, like the Mag 12" that i have had sitting in my living room for about a month now, and havn't had the time to build a box for it! :thud: