fuzzyping

The Recipe for Giggles

Ingredients:

1 SoundSplinter RL-i8 D4

1 T-Box enclosure, 10H x 18W x 36L

1 Sundown Audio SAE-1500D prototype (fresh!)

1 Pioneer DEH-5900iB

1 slightly aged Toyota 4Runner, deadened and wired

1 middle aged Male (paunch optional)

Preparation:

Combine ingredients and mix thoroughly. Insert flat, narrow item (paring knives or screwdrivers work well) into "Gain" control of SAE-1500D and turn clockwise 1/3 rotation. Turn on the Pioneer, insert an audio CD of your preference. I prefer NIN's Only for this recipe, but just about anything will work well. Slowly increase volume to 1/2 and sit back in your seat.

Serves 1-4

:domoslay:

You missed one very important ingredient. Where is the twenty-five-year-old girlfriend?!

Ingredients:

1 SoundSplinter RL-i8 D4

1 T-Box enclosure, 10H x 18W x 36L

1 Sundown Audio SAE-1500D prototype (fresh!)

1 Pioneer DEH-5900iB

1 slightly aged Toyota 4Runner, deadened and wired

1 middle aged Male (paunch optional)

Preparation:

Combine ingredients and mix thoroughly. Insert flat, narrow item (paring knives or screwdrivers work well) into "Gain" control of SAE-1500D and turn clockwise 1/3 rotation. Turn on the Pioneer, insert an audio CD of your preference. I prefer NIN's Only for this recipe, but just about anything will work well. Slowly increase volume to 1/2 and sit back in your seat.

Serves 1-4

:domoslay:

You missed one very important ingredient. Where is the twenty-five-year-old girlfriend?!

You're welcome to adapt the recipe as it suits your tastes. My [much older than 25]-year old wife finds that this dish disagrees with her. ;)

Understood... I divorced mine years ago for very naughty behavior. Life is S-S-O-O-O much easier now =)

You're welcome to adapt the recipe as it suits your tastes. My [much older than 25]-year old wife finds that this dish disagrees with her. ;)

Nice man.