Sign in to follow this  
dRaGGin loW

Resident Mod From ROE

Alrighty

How goes it everyone! If anyone is from ROE here you know me. Im Jon and Im one of the moderators from realmofexcursion. Lets see.

I've been in the car audio game for around 4 years or so now. Had a few setups so far one consisting of 6 kicker 12's another was 4 12" sidewinders (i know i know :? ) and a couple single 10/12" subs setups. I recently went to Mobile Technical Training install school in New Jersey. That was back in February and I got my Basic MECP Installtion certificate. I worked at circuit city for abit until they did there round of lay offs. I am currently being looked at to work at Mercedes Benz in the Port Of Baltimore where i will be installing basic stuff like iPod inputs. Sat. Radios and other things of that nature.

Right now I'm running 2 Digital Designs 1508's in a "T-Box" courtesy of MobileAudioConecepts.com Im running a JBL GTO 1201.1II on that @ 2 ohms.

Heres some pics of the setup:

PIC_0320.jpg

PIC_0316.jpg

Heres my Blazer:

PIC_0284.jpg

P1010035.jpg

9f76dc0b.jpg

PIC_0130.jpg

and another shot for the heck of it

PIC_0285.jpg

I am also a minitrucker as I (for now) own a Mazda B2200 which LAYS FRAME and will drag like no other. Hence the user name ;)

Here's some pics of that:

noname2.jpg

noname.jpg

PIC_0180-1.jpg

PIC_0184.jpg

PIC_0176.jpg

And My next ride that im gonna be purchasing:

2008 Saturn Sky Redline (Midnight Blue Not Pictured)

2499106_6_full.jpg

2499106_4_full.jpg

2499106_9_full.jpg

Thats really about it... If ya ever need anything dont be afraid to ask!!!!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or hit me on AIM @ JonTobin15

I hope my stay here is welcomed :X Sry Im the newb lol

:WELCOME:

thanks for the welcome. I make my first post as professional as possible. It shows respect and i guess dignity imo :D

I also forgot to mention that that I'm president of Revolution Car And Truck Club of Maryland. (we also have an Ohio Chapter!!!!)

so any central Marylanders lookin for people to go to shows/sound comps with feel free to contact me. (idk if i can openly post the link to our site or not lol) ANd I will get you details!

thanks for the welcome. I make my first post as professional as possible. It shows respect and i guess dignity imo :D

I also forgot to mention that that I'm president of Revolution Car And Truck Club of Maryland. (we also have an Ohio Chapter!!!!)

so any central Marylanders lookin for people to go to shows/sound comps with feel free to contact me. (idk if i can openly post the link to our site or not lol) ANd I will get you details!

You are not to far from the house I grew up at. And I am only an hour past it, but I am not able to do any shows anytime soon.

You are not to far from the house I grew up at. And I am only an hour past it, but I am not able to do any shows anytime soon.

I just moved up this way like 3 years ago or so. I used to live out in Bel Air for the majority of my life.

I love this area. Nice and open lol. dont have to worry bout people complaining about bass and dragging the truck lol

EDIT:

Im actually lookin at apartments with my friend in the Towson region now lol

Edited by dRaGGin loW

Welcome. I own an S-10 with the Xtreme package and don't really care for it, but a good sport truck can be quite beautiful. I have considered a B2200 a few times but don't have the time or money to do what I'd like with it.

ZOMG WTFBBQ HOWRU

lol.

Hey Almond! Nice someone i recognize is over here lol

welcome my man. I'm a member a roe as well. just don't post much there unless loyd is wanting to break something :)

I just moved up this way like 3 years ago or so. I used to live out in Bel Air for the majority of my life.

I love this area. Nice and open lol. dont have to worry bout people complaining about bass and dragging the truck lol

EDIT:

Im actually lookin at apartments with my friend in the Towson region now lol

Our house is just north of bel air, and we moved here from a Towson apartment. :)