Sign in to follow this  
talibmohamid

(2)Mini's Strapped to W7 or (1)Deuce

Hey guys.....how do you think (((2)Mini's Strapped to W7 or (1)Deuce))) would play out...being that the W7 is single 3 ohm sub? Wich way is going to sound better....and be most efficient....I already have the mini's and was thinking about changing those for the deuce.....OR may be some sub recommendations for the 2 MINIs....I wanted to run one moster...sub....thanks

Guest zedman

I own both of them I run a pair of minilith's on 2 12's and it slams hard. I also run a Duece on a pair of 12's. it sounds decent however the Miniliths are more efficient and sound quite louder. I am actually contemplating swapping the Duece for 2 miniliths as well. the features of the mini's are well suited for subs; things like subsonic filters,crossover frequencies and boost. But I think sometimes it is all a preference. I really believe you would be happy with the mini's. With the mini's you can get a remote for them for 25 bucks too and it is not available for the duece. I hope this helps. D

I own both of them I run a pair of minilith's on 2 12's and it slams hard. I also run a Duece on a pair of 12's. it sounds decent however the Miniliths are more efficient and sound quite louder. I am actually contemplating swapping the Duece for 2 miniliths as well. the features of the mini's are well suited for subs; things like subsonic filters,crossover frequencies and boost. But I think sometimes it is all a preference. I really believe you would be happy with the mini's. With the mini's you can get a remote for them for 25 bucks too and it is not available for the duece. I hope this helps. D

Go with the Mini's. Much more flexability and the Mini's are designed specifically for sub work.