Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

For those so eager....

I know a lot of you have been VERY VERY eager about the status on the up coming batch of 15's and the overall status on the potential for 8" drivers in the works....

News of both will be short coming and very very exciting...Whether it be Nick, or any of his representatives including myself, we will do THE VERY BEST to make sure you guys get wind of this info ASAP....plenty of room on any sort of pre-order or waiting list...no need to panic....

This is just a reminder that you guys don't NEED to post threads or email SI all the time about stuff...as soon as we know...you'll know...I am even more excited to hear news..and I'm doing my best to make sure you guys hear it very very shortly..

Nick is a busy guy lately...a lot of things have been up with him..I've only had the chance to talk to him twice in the past 2-3 weeks...I think he's nearing a transition period in his life at the moment...give him some time...he's doing his VERY BEST...

I have actually begged and pleaded with him to take a vacation...all to no avail...

Thank You ;)

Edited by I8apony19

You penis!!! Man, I was hoping to see some pics and get some specs. I want a new pimp. Thanks for getting my hopes up. :(

And NICK, take a damn vacation, your customers will always be there!

Yeah, I think we're both going through that transitional phase.....part of life I guess. Nick, ya know if you need to talk I'm right in the same boat as you. If anyone knows Nick personally, you know his passion and how eager he is to hear reviews, responses, criticism, etc. He's not a swindler/jacka** of any sort, and his mission with his business is to not only provide an excellent product, but excellent customer service as well. What some people fail to realize with Nick is his life isn't all about speakers. He has problems and other interests just like the rest of 'em. Try checking out his golf swing some time. :):) But seriously, don't fret if you don't get a response in five mins....he's probably getting gas or food or some other life necessity.....like spending time w/friends and family. :)

love ya bud :wub: (you too Clarke)

josh

Edited by JMigs

He has problems and other interests just like the rest of 'em. Try checking out his golf swing some time. :):)

love ya bud :wub: (you too Clarke)

I've got to check out this Golf Swing....I bet it's a hybrid of Jim Furyk and John Daly...*mental picture*

Right back at ya my wuv :wub::wub:

I'm just eager to get subs back in my car again and I'm probably the most impatient person I know :( Sucks to be like that :wacko:

But I want the magnum 15" so bad but with my impatience I know I'll probably go with some other subs for a while so I can get them right away. Unless of course nick says something like 1 week till they will ship!!!!!! :D

I'm such a dick :ph34r:

I know the feeling bud....but lemme tell ya one thing. It took me nearly two years at school with Nick to decide what to get, purchase it all, and install it. At first it was leaning toward a GZ nuke or some GZ product. Nick kept saying...just wait until the Mag comes out and then try it. All the while, I'm printing out things on the net everyday and showing Nick, whether it was components, amps, subs, etc. just because I was that impatient. That being said, it pays off in the end getting what you truly want in the first place. Especially if you're like me and don't have money coming out every pore of your body. Stick with your guns and do it right the first time. Then tweak and make it perfect. It will be the hardest thing to do, but it will surely be the most rewarding. It was for me.

josh

I've got to check out this Golf Swing....I bet it's a hybrid of Jim Furyk and John Daly...*mental picture*

its a hybrid allright... kind of like how clarke is a hybrid between me, mrs McCormick, and a wild evening in the woods ;):D

its a hybrid allright... kind of like how clarke is a hybrid between me, mrs McCormick, and a wild evening in the woods ;):D

AH HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who's the bit*h now Clarke!!!! :D

I know the feeling bud....but lemme tell ya one thing.  It took me nearly two years at school with Nick to decide what to get, purchase it all, and install it.  At first it was leaning toward a GZ nuke or some GZ product.  Nick kept saying...just wait until the Mag comes out and then try it.  All the while, I'm printing out things on the net everyday and showing Nick, whether it was components, amps, subs, etc.  just because I was that impatient.  That being said, it pays off in the end getting what you truly want in the first place.  Especially if you're like me and don't have money coming out every pore of your body.  Stick with your guns and do it right the first time.  Then tweak and make it perfect.  It will be the hardest thing to do, but it will surely be the most rewarding.  It was for me. 

josh

i've owned the Magnum 15" before so I know what I'm getting, but I got alot of comparable subs staring me in the face!!!!! I have a brand spanking new in the box XXX 15" just begging to be installed :) An H2 sitting in its crate, just begging to be installed. I need to either sell this xxx NOW or install it for good cause its driving me nuts. I loved my 1st xxx 15" so much.

If nick could just give me a date then I would be much more at ease then I can start counting down the days :D

Edited by stangme01

Geez, pick one already and pound away. :D

Yessir, Nick is a busy guy B) I swung by his place yesterday to witness his sheer genius in circle drawing :D

lol, i forgot to comment on that...

also, be prepared to see a few SI first here in the near future...

1) a shaved hampster

2) a fiberglass mold of a hampster

3) a shaved hampster with streamers attatched to its feet

4) said hampster being launched into the air using a honda air bag :D

perhaps the fiberglass resin got to us yesterday :thud: ... pics to come soon :)

Hopefully the hamster didn't have the fate of a mid 1980's gerble (sp).... :P :boink:

so does anyone have a date teh subs will be available? Like have they shipped from TC yet? Are they on the way or......... i mean mid june is in like week so will they be ready by then? If all the subs are sold out I would assume he has now told TC to send the 2nd 1/2 of the full batch right?

Hopefully the hamster didn't have the fate of a mid 1980's gerble (sp).... :P :boink:

what did you do to mr wiggles... wait, i dont want to know

:+1:

The hampster conversation was awesome. Launching a shaved hampster that has a cape and streamers attached to it off a Honda passenger-side airbag all stemed from the sight of my airbag sitting in the garage. Totally awesome.

And oh yeah, I got the prototype 8" in today. :D

Thanks for the post though. :)

And oh yeah, I got the prototype 8" in today. :D

That's not nice!!! Where are the pics? :P

And oh yeah, I got the prototype 8" in today.  :D

That's not nice!!! Where are the pics? :P

I have pics and yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P:P

And oh yeah, I got the prototype 8" in today.

There is no update...the point of the thread was for everyone to take a weeks worth of a chill pill and relax..that way it's a little bit more rewarding to us when we just magically hit you guys with something on the forum...

Oh yeah...nice work on the frequency response Nick :)

I think we outta tease these guys as much as possible :P

Coem on! Give us something here! Either that or i may end up picking up a set of Illusion Audio ND8's.. :slayer:

PICS DAMMIT!!!

It looks like a very nice 8"...frequency response is great..price is even better..

I was thinking of calling it the "Integrate 8" as a lot of people use the 8's in the doors to integrate their sub stage and their front stage with that key missing element..the midbass!

It looks like a very nice 8"...frequency response is great..price is even better..

I was thinking of calling it the "Integrate 8" as a lot of people use the 8's in the doors to integrate their sub stage and their front stage with that key missing element..the midbass!

Sounds like a good name. And EMAIL me!

I'll shoot you an email for my addy on thursday when I shoot Nick an email as well...

P.S. Ryan...You have been nominated as an SI Rep..expect a phone call... :) See what happens when your post whoring...OH..I mean post plugging becomes excessive... :)